If you rejected them Part 1

Start from the beginning

I got lost in my thoughts not paying attention to what he was saying. I just couldn't focus very well.

Gojo: "Yuji?? Hello? Is anyone home in there? Don't tell me Sukuna took over."

I broke my thoughts looking at him.

Yuji: "Sorry I was day dreaming. Uhh I think I'll be okay.."

Gojo looked at me in disbelief, he sighed and scratched the back of his head.

I was about to get back to training again until I heard Y/n behind me. I turned to see Fushiguro and Y/n laughing together... Enjoying themselves. Smiling together.. I couldn't help but feel sad so I just looked at Gojo telling him I needed to talk to him. We walked over to my dorm so we could talk in privately.

Gojo: "Did you need to tell me something?"

I sighed and just tried to explain it to him the best I could.

Yuji: "Y/n rejected me yesterday... They told me they saw me as a friend and nothing more. I just feel really tired and keep losing focus on things... Then I saw Y/n and Fushiguro laughing together which made me a little sad.."

I could feel myself tremble a little but I managed to keep myself looking steady.

Gojo: "Ouch. That's gotta hurt seeing that as soon as they reject you.. But listen, you can't be sad about it forever because sad backwards is das and das not good."

I smiled a little which made me feel a lot better mentally.

Gojo: "You can just chill for today okay? And just so you know there's more fish in the sea."

Yuji: "Okay... Thank you."

Gojo: "Anytime Yuji."

He closed the door leaving me alone in the room I just ploped on my bed taking a nap hoping it would make me feel better.

Gojo Satoru

(His P.O.V)

Gojo: "Hey Y/n, sorry if this question is weird. But have you ever dated anyone before?"

They looked at me then looked at the sky.

Y/n: "N-no acatualy, hopefully one day I will..."

I hummed softly then copied what I was doing.

Gojo: "Well then... Do you mind if I can be your first?"

There was a small pause, I just hoped they where thinking about their response.

Y/n: "Gojo.. You're a really good guy but I'm not feeling the same way how you're feeling.. I'm sorry... I kind of have my eyes on someone else right now.."

It felt like my soul left my body but I just covered it up with asking them a question trying not to make it look like I was disappointed.

Gojo: "Well then who's the lucky guy?"

They blushed looking down at their shoes.

Y/n: "It's a secret.. I feel like you would tell the whole world if I told you."

Gojo: "Well that no fun. I guess that's okay. But I think im gonna go you can keep the mochi."

Y/n: "Don't you want it? It's you're favorite."

Gojo: "It's you're favorite to Y/n plus I have a whole bunch at home so I think I'll be okay."

We both parted ways. Walking home was a little more difficult though, I couldn't stop thinking about it which made me frustrated. I just wished that it would just go away like nothing but the feeling of regret stuck with me. As soon as I walked into my room I didn't even bother taking my shoes off to lay down, I was just tired.. really tired so I just slept until tomorrow would come. The morning was a complete pain to deal with since getting out of bed was more harder than usual now. So I just laid down for a little trying to gather myself up to get out.

I got dressed into my uniform getting ready to train my students. When I got there Y/n was missing.

Gojo: "Y/n isn't here today?"

Fushiguro: "No she is they're just with Nanami at the moment."

Gojo: "They're more late than me and that even surprises me."

Fushiguro: "I heard that Nanami and Y/n are going out somewhere."

Gojo: "As a date?"

Fushiguro: "I guess.."

Gojo: "Well jeez I would never be late because of some "date."

Gojo: "Well let's get to it."

For the whole day I could focus very well, I kept messing up at small things I would do on the daily. I was just exhausted..

Fushiguro: "You keep doing that wrong it's simple."

Gojo: "Sorry I'm just losing focus."

Megumi looked at me looking worried but confused.

Fushiguro: "Are you feeling okay? Usually you're very energetic and outgoing in the mornings and through out the day but you're acting strange."

Gojo: "Oh I'm just feeling tired I didn't get enough sleep last night."

He kept staring at me then just got back to what we where doing. I just hoped that the day would just pass by like if nothing happened.

A/n

Hello readers! I hope everyone's doing well, I'm posting part 1 today because I'm still thinking of what to write and I don't wanna keep you guys waiting so here's a chapter:) I hope you guys enjoyed! Sleep well and drink enough water 🥰✨