After a moment of consideration, Eunbyul smiled sweetly at the dimwitted lawyer, "Then there's nothing to worry about, Mr. Han."

He smiled back, relieved, and gathered his things as he finally stood up and told them, "Good luck wrapping things up."

"Yes, sir," Chayoung stood and bowed her head. Eunbyul didn't bother seeing him out, taken back by the sudden ruckus set off between the man and Jang Junwoo as they collided at the door.

"Chayoung, Sunbaenim!" The intern had shouted with all his might and scared Mr. Han.

"You startled me! You darn-" Their boss tried gaining back his composure, a raised hand to his chest while he stepped away from the towering younger male. "Dammit, gosh!" He jabbed Chayoung's pointer at Junwoo, its plush pink bunny head hitting the junior's arms while he sheepishly apologized.

"You have no class and no manners. Look at you wearing sneakers at work," their boss continued to reprimand as they all stopped and looked down at Junwoo's pair of white Converse shoes.

Chayoung shook her head and rolled her eyes at the ridiculousness while Eunbyul leaned forward in her chair and held back a laugh.

"Gosh," Mr. Han stared at the disheveled tie around the intern's collar. He didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or plain out fire the guy. "Just come here you chump," he motioned his hand at the wide-eyed fool and instead helped fix his tie.

"Thanks," he looked at him with an appreciative smile and stepped back, smoothing his gray tie neat against his dress shirt.

The lawyer shook his head and turned to Chayoung with an incredulous breath, "Why did you pick him of all people?"

Chayoung opened her mouth but nothing came out as she realized wasn't the one to blame.

"Actually, it was you who picked him," Eunbyul said.

Mr. Han settled down, a tilt to his head as he scratched at the left side of his temple with the bunny pointer. "I did?"

"Yes, you did." Junwoo nodded and cleared his throat before he remembered how to properly address the senior, "Sir."

Han Seunhyuk looked back at him, unsure of why exactly he had made such a decision, but marked it down as another one of his drunken choices. "I should really quit drinking," he muttered and turned to leave Chayoung's pointer on her desk before stepping past the intern and leaving.

Sorry boss!" Junwoo called out to him before he closed the door. He let out a breath as his hand shot up to loosen the tie wrapped too tight around his neck, and finally looked at the Hong women ahead to deliver his piece of news.

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

"Researcher Yu Minchul went missing two days ago," Eunbyul checked the date records of the Babel Pharmaceuticals quarantine log. Right hand massaging her forehead at the pulsating pain in her skull, before she tossed the folder on the table and looked at the pair of men dressed in white lab coats. "Either of you gentlemen care to explain why we are hearing about this now?" She brought her hands down on the table between them.

"I'm sorry, Miss," the older man in glasses bowed his head apologetically.

"Really?" Junwoo stood behind Eunbyul's seat and huffed at the addled looks on the Researchers' faces. "You guys are not going to elaborate? Look at her," he demanded to the silent men, frustratingly so when Eunbyul's frown deepened into a scowl. "She's so upset!"

The ravenhead swatted away his hand that was pointed down at her in demonstration and asked him to stop, "Junwoo, please." Reluctant, the intern took heed but not before sending a murderous glare at the men.