14. Horses

We had been in the road for almost an hour. Billie had been asking me where were we going since the moment we left her house. At one point she gave me puppy eyes and I almost gave in but I stayed strong and didn't tell her.

We were a few minutes from my aunts cottage. I was gonna bring her to ride some horses and then have a picnic near a river. And give her, her gifts.

"We are here" I said, as I parked.

Billies eyes went wide. She looked lost of words. "You did not" Billie said, while her mouth was opened.

I laughed at her state "Oh you best believe I did" I said. "Come one, lets go"

Billie nearly jumped from the car and jolted to the horse that were in front of us. While I when to the trunk of the car to take the picnic basket out. I went to Billie and kissed her temple and grabbed her hand.

"So you like it" I said in a sarcastic tone because of her reaction said everything.

"Are you kidding this is the best thing ever" she said while petting the horses. She turned to me and asked "How did you know?"

"Well you see, your life is not completely a secret, so I did my research" I said in a joking tone.

She laughed and grabbed my chin, leaning it down and kissing me. I kissed back obviously. She kissed for a few second before I pulled away.

"Come on, lets ride them. We still gotta get some where" I said.

Me and Billie road the horses until we reached the lake. It was calm, the water was a light blue tone and the plants that surrounded them where beautiful.

I pulled the picnic mat out and place it in a free place. Then pulled Billie to seat with her back against my chest. I kissed her temple and showed her the food that I brought. She was smiling all the time I was explaining what I brought. After I finished my ramble I looked to Billie and saw her staring at me.

"What pretty girl" I said.

"Nothing, you are just very cute" she said in her baby voice.

"No, I'm not" I tried to deny it.

"Oh, yeah you are" she said and leaned my chin down so that I could kiss her.

After we pulled away I kissed her temple and started to grab my food. We ate and talked about our day and got to know each other better.