Sore

I woke up with a sore feeling, EVERYWHERE. My whole body felt unmovable and achy. I knew why, last night was..... let's just say we had lots of fun. But it all bounced back at me when I tried to get up. I sat up, and then held my back immediately in pain. "Fuck.", I cursed. I knew I had to push through regardless, so I stood up and got dressed. Well I sort of got dressed, I gave up half way and just left myself in a sports bra and sweats. I slowly went down the stairs, and saw Taylor making breakfast in the kitchen.

Holding my back, I walked in and sat on a bar stool. "Well don't you look happy", she sarcastically said. I gave her a glare, it is after all her fault I feel this way. "You want strawberries or blueberries?", She asked as she made my plate. "Blueberries", I said. She nodded and put them on the pancake, making something that I couldn't see. Then she handed it to me and the blueberries spelt 'Sore?'. "Haha very funny", I said and messed up the word. "I'll take that as a yes", she said and went into our medicine cabinet.

She pulled out a bottle of Advil, and handed it to me along with a glass of water. I swallowed the pill, and ate my food. After we were done she took my plate and hers and put them in the sink. "So what would you like to do today?", She asks. She was basically taunting me at this point, because she knew I very well couldn't do anything. "Sleep", I said and laid in the couch. The cats jumped up on me, which didn't hurt because they were so light. "Are you guys gonna offer me comfort because  a certain someone won't? Aw thanks guys", I talked the cats. Taylor playfully roled her eyes, and moved the cats off me before taking me into her arms.

I rested my head on her chest, as she rubbed my bare back up and down. She kissed my shoulder then turned on the TV, putting on a random show we've been watching. "Better love?", She asks. "Sorta i guess", I said, not wanting to admit she made me feel so much better. She shrugged and softly kissed my neck, sinking her teeth in occasionally. I quickly fell asleep, and she kissed my forehead before going to do a few things. But she didn't leave my side, even though I was sleeping.