Chapter Twelve

haven't updated in exactly fourteen days, i am very sorry guys. please enjoy this update and yeah. i have a girlfriend, wowza, let's throw a party. she's super adorable and aww. also i got a hair cut and it looks hella but at the same time idk what to think of it. also, i love getting random messages from you about how you like my books, it makes me really happy. so thanks to all the people that sends me those amazing messages. now onto the kellic date.

happy reading :))

---

To say I was freaking out was an understatement; I was going absolutely insane. I had no idea what I was going to wear, how I was supposed to act, or what I was even supposed to do. Dates were not my thing.

I looked around my room in annoyance because of all the clothes that I had thrown while trying to find something decent to wear. I threw off the back shirt that I was currently wearing and picked up a gray one before putting it on.

I immediately took it off; nothing looked good on me right now.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and I opened it to see Vic standing there with a smile. How did he even get in?

"How did you get in?" I asked. He smiled even more and walked into my room before looking at the mess.

"You're mom let me in," he pointed to the mess, "what happened here?"

"I don't really know what to wear because I don't even know what were doing and if I was supposed to dress casual or formal or, just yeah." I rushed out. I looked at what Vic was wearing and inwardly groaned. He was wearing a band shirt that advertized a band that I had never heard of and some ripped skinny jeans.

"Just wear what you feel comfortable in. For all I care you dress in sweatpants and a sweater and it wouldn't make a difference." I blushed and picked up a shirt that had my favorite band on it -Slipknot- and quickly just slipped it on. Since I was just in a pair of boxers I grabbed some jeans that were on the floor and through them on before I felt even more self-conscious about how I looked in front of Vic.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom that was attached to my room.

"Where this thing that we call The Pit that no one from school really goes to. Basically its just this place where a bunch of people hang out at and we all sit around a huge bonfire and tell stories until dawn. It's really fun and I just want you to experience it with me...if that's okay?" Vic shyly said.

"Yeah, that's fine by me." I smiled as I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair.

"Okay." I nodded my head and walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone that was connected to the charger.

"I'm ready to go whenever you are."

"Okay, well The Pit doesn't open until around six so I was thinking about taking you out to dinner first?" Vic questioned.

"Sounds good, where are we going to eat?"

"Oh, I know this really good burger joint if that's okay with you!" I nodded and Vic told me that we should probably leave soon, and that's what we did, we left.

---

The burger place was nice and the people there were super nice but I was really excited to just go to The Pit because I had no idea what I was about to experience but I knew it was going to be something I was going to remember.

We were currently in the car driving to wherever The Pit was located and Vic and I were holding hand while belting out the lyrics to Metallica.

"So I have this friend named Hannah and she's going to want to meet you because I told her about you and yeah. So just don't be alarmed. Also we normally don't see new faces at The Pit so a lot of people are going to try talking to you. But believe me when I say that they're all nice, because they are." Vic explained, turning down the music so I could hear him.

"Okay, i'll probably be a little overwhelmed at first though." Vic just shrugged.

"We're here." He stated. I looked around and noticed that we were indeed here, and there were so many people here, it was unreal. There were people who were just doing different from one another. You can find a guy who was dressed in a band shirt talking to a guy who looked nerdy and you could find someone dressed in the girliest clothing talking to a girl who was wearing a band shirt. I loved this. Everyone just looked so accepting and I really needed that right now.

We finally got out of the car after sitting in there for a minute and Vic grabbed my hand as he lead me over to a girl with black hair that was talking to a guy that had his hair dyed pink.

"Hannah!" Vic called. The girl swiveled around on her heel and when she saw Vic she smiled. We walked over to her and Vic and her quickly hugged.

"So is this the famous Kellin I've been hearing all about?" She asked. I blushed and looked up at Vic who was also blushing.

"Yeah, I'm Kellin." I was still majorly blushing. "You must be Hannah, it's nice to meet you." She smiled and said the same back to me and looked up at the sky.

"We're going to start the fire soon." She smiled. "Oh! Dan said he's bring a shit ton of beer."

"Nice." Vic commented as someone started to shout Hannah's name. She excused herself and told us that she would see us later.

"Here, let's go get a seat by the fire. They're going to light it soon since the sun is setting and everything." I nodded my head and followed him over to where there were a bunch of chairs set up. There were already some people sitting down and talking loudly.

Suddenly someone went up to the huge pit and lit in on fire; people cheered. I heard someone strum a guitar and I looked around to see a guy with black hair come near the fire and start playing again. People gathered around and we all waited for the guy to sing.

This was nice, the people here were nice, Vic was nice, and I actually felt nice. I felt good inside; for once I wasn't super depressed because I was doing the same thing everyday. Today was different and I liked that; I liked different.

---

so i honestly don't know what to think of this chapter. i like it but i don't at the same time. thank you jack for pushing me to update this lmao. if it weren't for you sitting next to me telling me to update and to stop yawning i probably wouldn't have update for like another week, so thanks yo. anyways, i hope you guys liked this. i will sell my soul to meet hannah snowdon like no fucking joke.

cabin five « kellicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara