Dadzawax self harming listener.

WARNING- CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND SELF HARM! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

________________________________
I was on top of my bed thinking about my life, suddenly I heared voices in my head saying unwanted things 'die! Nobody would care if you would die! Try self harming, it would make you better!' I started crying uncontrollably screaming 'STOP! NO!' I grabbed my blade by my drawer and started making 5 cuts on each arm.

Little did I know, sensei was walking around the dorms, I heard knocking on my door and somebody was there saying 'Y/N? Is everything ok in there! I'm coming in!' I wasn't fast enough to hide the blade and pull down my sleeves, instead hid my arms behind my back.

I was aware that my bed and back was going to be covered in blood after but it was worth it, sensei barged in seeing me smiling and I said with a cheerful voice, 'hey aisawa! How are you, I was just going to sleep.' Aisawa asked with concern, 'what are you hiding behind your back? I replied with 'nothing :D'

He obviously didn't but it, he used his scarf to stop me from moving away, he walked towards me and grabbed my wrists, I couldn't take it and broke down crying, 'y/n, why would you do this? You always seem so happy and cheerful. Why did you hide this.' He left the room. I was trying my hardest to stop trying but I couldn't.

*2 minutes later*

Aisawa came back with a bandaid and wrapped my arms, he said softly, 'if you ever think of doing this again, put an ice pack on your arms or just draw a mark on your arm. Once he finished bandaging your arms, he said 'is there anymore?' I shook my head.

Aisawa Beleved me and asked 'do you want to go to school tommorrow or recover here?' I wanted to get better so I said 'can I recover?' He nodded, he said he will get me a pherapist.

The next day I had loads of people knocking at my dorm asking why I wasn't in school, I also got bombarded with messages, I guess Aisawa didn't tell them, I smiled. :>

I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if this was bad. It took a while lol!