I care but ...

En başından başla

Inside the cab, I tried asking her if what happened but she remains silent.

I forgot to ask where she lives so we didn't know where we gonna go. I don't want anyone see us so I broke the silence and asked her.

"Seri? Do you know where we going to? You didn't tell me your address?"

"I'm sorry but I don't want to go home and I don't know where we gonna go."

Her voice was soft and you could feel the pain inside of her.

I'm thinking a lot of options where we gonna stay and the only place that I could think safe is our DORM...

"You can bring me whenever you want to go but please don't take me home Minhyuk."

Her tears on her eyes going to fall but she wiped it before it happens. I could feel her pain, sadness and struggles. I was there before but thanks to MONSTA X because I became stronger and who am I now.

In her case, I will help her in my own way and give her a hand to hold on when she was down and need someone to lean on.

"Are you okay if we go in our dorm?"

She only gave me this sign "👌" and I took it as yes answer.

I know the other members when they come home will surprise for a unexpected visitor but our dorm is the safest place for her to stay.

-At dorm

Thank god the dorm was cleaned or else it could be a little awkward to let her in if the dorm was uncleaned. Before we go up earlier I ordered some food to eat because I was hungry and I guess Seri too.

I offer her a tea and couple of shirts and jogging pants so she feel comfortable. I don't find anything so I get Changkyun Shirt and jogging pants and let Seri wear it. I'll explain everything to Changkyun about the shirt.

The food is here and I hurriedly open the foods and served on the table and both of us start eating.

I'm hearing loud footsteps and voices, the boys is here. They will surprise and thats given but I know they will understand my intentions.

-----------x-----------

[ SERI's POV ]

They last shoot was perfectly done and MONSTA X gave their best to their fans. And my work are done too. Yeahey!!!

I packed up everything and let the other staffs to bring the language down to the parking lot. I need to go home now because my mother probably at the market and my siblings has no one to look at.

My phone keep ringing and I was struggling to find where did I put my phone then I found it.

"Noona!" On the other line

"Oh! Mina-ya. Why you called?"

"Eom.. hum!hum!"

"Are you crying? What happened?"

"Mina-ya! Yaah! What happened? Why you're not talking?"

"Hum!hum! Eomma is at the hospital right now."

"Don't joke around Mina! I'm serious, what happened?"

I broke down. I don't want to take her word seriously but on the other line Mina explained everything and my heart beat faster and I could feel the pain inside me.

I don't want someone to see me crying so I go down stairs and found a place where I could burst out my pain I'm feeling right now.

I cried and I cried... I don't know what to do if something happened to my mother and I could have courage to face everything.

I'm hearing voices but I didn't care about it and continue crying but then could of boys stop in front of me and a man sat beside me and said.

"Don't cry! You're not alone and I'm here to help you."

I was shocked because MONSTA X are in front of me standing and Minhyuk sat beside me. I don't care but I hugged Minhyuk and cried again. I feel his senses and I know he understand what I felt right now.

That helped me and they even gave me a ride but I don't want to bother them so I decided to step out and go home by myself but I can't still believed Minhyuk take a risk and broke one of their rules just to take me home safe.

To be honest, I lied to them that I going but the truth is I don't want to go home and stay outside and think what are the things I need to do and cry. So when Minhyuk asked me my home address I responded that I don't know.

I'm happy and felt safe when Minhyuk said he will bring me to their dorm because he doesn't want me to stay outside and it's dangerous being alone.

I'm worried because the other members might misunderstand and think that I have intentions but I know Minhyuk can explain my situation and guess they will understand.

-MONSTA X Dorm-

Minhyuk offered a set of Shirt and pants because he wants me to be comfortable to seat. (I'm wearing jeans 😅)

The shirt was big and the pants but it fits well on me maybe the owner is the same size to me.

My mind was blank and couldn't think what should I do but thanks to Minhyuk because he made me feel comfortable and let me not think a negativity on my mind.

It's been an hour since I stayed to their dorm, he even offered me to  sleep here because it's late already but I refuse and said that I can take a cab.

He didn't insist and accepted my answer but then a loud voice and footsteps coming outside and looks like the other members is here.

I sat on their couch and fixed myself because they saw me crying earlier and my eyes still swollen.

A man walking towards where I sat then I keep my eyes close, open, close and open. I rubbed my eyes too just to see him clear and only one person come to my mind and it's...

KYUN.

-----------------x----------------

Hello sleepies, 

A new chapter released today, I don't want to write a lot but I'm super thankful and I feel appreciated for those who reads my stories. I love you sleepies. 🥰🥺💛

Stay safe and get vaccinated. 💛