Stylist ✨

Seri is now to take the last order for your shift but there's a guy that looks familiar and entering the door. You greet him loudly with a smile but then the guy said...

"Seri? Are you working here?"

"Ah! Me? Are you talking to me sir?"

"Yaaah! It's Kyun, haha do you remember me?"

"Omg! I didn't recognize you"

"Haha it's okay, by the way, how long are you working here?"

"I just started a week ago."

"You're not replying to my chat sometimes Seri."

"I'm sorry, I was busy at work and school because finals is coming."

"Oh, I see. I thought you're ignoring me hehe."

"No, no, no, anyway how you doing?"

"Hmm, my practi... I mean my classes just ended and I just drop here to buy a coffee."

"Are you attending school too? I thought you are working, haha"

"Haha, But I always skipped classes."

"Sorry, I forgot to take your order Kyun."

"It's okay, just one ice americano, and what time your shift will end?"

"After taking your order I will close the store then I'll clean maybe around 10 pm."

"Oh, it's too late. I'll wait for you outside then I walked you to the bus stop."

"That's too much, you need to take a rest too. I can go home by myself."

"I insist to wait and walk you to the bus stop just take my offer okay."

"Haha, okay as you said."

Seri is done with the last order and closed the shop now. As Kyun said he waited outside while drinking his ice coffee. She's worried because it's cold outside.

Looking at Kyun state is shivering from the cold and seems he doesn't have gloves with him. She run over with him and gave her extra gloves and hot packs.

Kyun thanking hed and said that he's okay even though he's not. Seri felt like he's not resting properly  and it seems like you.

The bus is coming and she need to bid a goodbye. Actually, she doesn't want to leave him alone because she's worried that Kyun is going to faint after you leave.

2 buses already passed but Seri is still with him then Kyun asked her, why she's not getting in.

"Hmm, I felt like I forgot something in the shop but I'm not sure if there is. Don't mind me and you can go home now. I can go home by myself. Hehe," Seri's lied.

"No, it's okay for me to stay here until you ride a bus."

She can't think anything for him to go home because he's still insisting to wait for even she'd pushing him to go.

Seri's going to answer the call but Kyun suddenly fainted on the ground and she got panic because she don't know what will she gonna do.

People around helping her to call the ambulance and a lady helped them and gave him first aid. Seri's  getting nervous and got panic because she don't know who will she gonna call.

The ambulance arrives and they are now heading to the hospital for Kyun to check by the doctor. She keep talking to the lady and asked what happened why he fainted.

They said she needs to calm down and take a deep breath and said that only doctors can tell what happened just wait and relax he will be fine.

Tears fall because Serious was blaming herself that she accepted the good intentions and kindness to wait even  it's late night.