Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up beside Ron. He lay there fast asleep, so I left him there. I was still in my wedding dress and I wasn't really bothered to change. I climb down the stairs and sit on the couch all cheerful and smiley. I took the necklace Luna gave me off my neck. It was really beautiful, it would kill me to lose it. I fidgeted with it for a while. No one was awake apart from me because it was really early in the morning. Quite strange of Molly not to wake up first. I heard footsteps again. It was Ginny heading to the kitchen. I don't think she saw me. "Ginny!" She jumped a bit, well I guess my sudden appearance to her was a bit frightening. "Blimey Hermione! Sorry I didn't see you there." I just nodded. She went into the kitchen obviously desperate for food. I guess it's hard waking up really early everyday. She also watched her youngest son get married only the day before so I don't blame her for being tired. Besides, we all are. I heard someone shout mumbled words I couldn't really make out. More footsteps came down the long swirly staircase. "There you are!" Ron cried out. I throw the necklace on to couch as I got up on my feet and hugged him almost immediately after he finished. "Sorry Mr. Weasley" I said smiling and letting go of him. Another big grin was placed on his face. "S'alright Hermione." I could tell by the looks of both our faces, we were happy and blessed. A popping noise came from the kitchen. "Ginny!" A voice called out happily. I turn to Ron and nod, he did the same. "Harry!" I yelled hugging him. "I'm starving. What's for breakfast?" Harry asked Ginny. She giggles at the silly question. "Well, do you see anything on the table?" She said smirking. We all laughed. "Alright dears. Breakfast will be ready soon" Molly said walking into the kitchen smiling happily. "Should I help?" I asked her. She waved her hands in the air. "Oh no dear, I'll be alright myself. Don't you worry" Molly said picking up a pan. I nod gratefully. I'm still in my wedding dress. It smelt pretty bad because all the food I ate the night before. I walk out leaving Molly alone in the kitchen. Ron, Harry and Ginny were in the sitting room, well, sitting. Harry looked nervous with a very awkward smile on his face. He was sitting on the edge of the couch as if he was about to jump on one of us. Ginny was sitting on a small armchair beside him and Ron, my husband, was sitting next to Harry, looking worried and confused. "Breakfast is ready!" Molly asked as she walked out of kitchen. She stopped and stared blankly at us, all of us, just like last time. "Is everything alright dears?" Harry immediately jumped on to one knee, took out a small red velvet fabric box and opened it ever so quickly. "Ginerva Weasley will you marry me?" He managed to blurt out. Harry was pretty much sweating. Ginny just sat in silence, shocked. Ron also sat in silence, wide eyed. Molly had her hands over her mouth as she stood in silence, surprised. I was sitting on the floor, legs crossed. I still had my dress on. I too was wide eyed at the sudden surprise. "Great way to start the morning" I said sarcastically in my head. The silence was horrible. Ginny took a deep breath. "I'm hungry" she said and pretty much ran into the kitchen. I could hear her crying. Harry was now also shocked. Her answer obviously wasn't what he expected. I go after Ginny. She was crying her eyes out, on the table with her head in her hands. I sit next to her and rub her back. "What's wrong?" I asked sympathetically. "I'm not ready."