Chapter 8

I felt myself shaking. "Hermione! Hermione wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Ginny. I looked around in confusion. I sat up. Ginny helped me get to my feet. "What happened?" I asked her. "You passed out." I looked surprised. Mum was there. So was Luna, and Molly, and Fleur. I sat down on a poof. I felt really dizzy and my head hurt. I rubbed my forehead. I fiddled with my fingers and looked down at what I was wearing. "What about the wedding?! What time is it?! Where's Ron?!" I yelled. Mum walked up to me and rubbed my back gently. "Don't worry Hermione. Ron's still out there. He's waiting for you" She said smiling. I wouldn't have expected Ron to wait for me. He really was a gentleman after all. When I first met him I saw him as the rude ginger idiot. Now I can't describe how amazing he is, and how much I love him. "So are you getting married or not?" Ginny joked. We all turn around and I see Dad. I go to hug him. "Ready?" He asked as everyone left. I nod slightly and smile. "I'm going to be Hermione Jean Weasley! Okay calm down Hermione" I said in my head excitedly. Me and Dad walk out to see loads of people sitting on long brown benches. I was holding little white roses. I could see Ginny crying and blowing her nose as I kept on walking down the aisle. I waved at Molly. She was crying too. I finally made it to Ron and the priest. Dad went over to Mum crying. "Hermione Jean Granger. You are the love of my life. I remember when we first met and I saw you as the bossy know-it-all. Now I don't know what I would do without you. You mean the entire bloody world to me Hermione. I love you. I promise I will always be there for you whether you need me or not." I cried when he finished. He wiped the tear off my cheek and smiled. It was the most beautiful thing he has ever said to me. "Ronald Bilius Weasley. You know I love you just as much and I would never harm you intentionally. You mean so much to me Ron. I would die without you. I hope we get to have little baby redheads running around one day. I want to thank you for being so kind and charming all these years I've known you. I love you. Always." Everyone stood up slightly. "You may kiss the bride." Ron looked at me and grinned. I grinned back at him. I dropped my flowers and he lifted me off the ground and our lips were pressed against each others. It was an amazing feeling. I could hear claps and sobs and cheers as everyone in the two rows of benches stood up. I was officially Hermione Jean Weasley.