~LITTLE YELLOW PENCILS~

✨

"Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?" Chandler said annoyed.

" Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be..." Rachel added.

"You did?" He questioned.

"Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not." Rachel replied.

"Huh. Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?" He asked impatient.

"I did." Monica raised her hand.

"Yeah, I think so, yeah." Phoebe followed.

"Not me." Joey called

"Ad" Chandler asked who saw a lost Adelaide. "Umm, yeah actually no I didn't" She smiled looking up. Joey noticed her, she looked lost he made a note of talking to her.

"Nono, me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Sallidor did." Ross said.

" You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?" Chandler panicked.

"No. No, it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman... who also liked her, so..." " Ross said in guilt.

"Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?" Chandler sighed while the others laughed.

" I dunno, 'cause you're smart, you're funny..." Phoebe stated.

"Ross is smart and funny, d'you ever think that about him?" Chandler pointed out

"Yeah! Right!" The others said.

"WHAT IS IT?!" He yelled

"Oh my god alright, Chandler you're just too good for a straight man, you understand people, you know who is what you, you are just perfect" Adelaide finally said.

Chandler smiled at Adelaide. Who stood up returning the smile as she walked to the kitchen she placing her plat down she heard the phone ring, she answered the call.

"Hey, umm Rachel it's Paulo from Rome" Adelaide said handing the phone over.

"Oh my God! Calling from Rome! Bon giorno, caro mio." She says taking the phone.

"So he's calling from Rome. I could do that. Just gotta go to Rome." Adelaide heard as Ross talking to Joey.

"Uh, huh, Jealousy is injurious to health dino"  She said picking her bag and coat.

"Yeah as if its so easy for you, you are a pro when it comes to feelings" Ross said eating his food.
Adelaide chuckled at the boys before walking out. Joey furrowed his eyebrows at the comment he wanted to know Adelaide more.