~PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES ~

✨

"What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it" Monica said as the friends were having a discussion.

"Yeah, right!.......Y'serious?" Joey joked but suddenly straightened himself as he realized the girls were being serious.

"Oh, yeah!" Phoebe agreed as she saw a gorgeous hazel eyed brunette standing near monica.

"Monica Gorgeous Geller" She called out in her husky voice as she stood near her with a photograph that she held out for Monica.

Monica looked at the photograph, it was taken just now, in the central perk, it was a candid picture of her laughing.

She looked up to the prettiest girl in the room, who's hair was neatly parted, with a light brown lipstick that enhanced her features and her glistening hazel eyes were captivating.

"Oh, my god Adelaide, Adelaide Addyyyyyyyy" Monica stood up jumping excitedly and hugged her old friend while the others looked at them confused.

"Mon, you little cookie I missed you so much I thought I'd never find you in this life" She said still hugging her.

"Is it like a thing that you just keep getting better each day look at you" Monica said as the girls parted away Monica welling up a little looking at her Burnett friend who wore a beautiful red jumpsuit with thin straps and her ochre boots that reached her ankle.

"Nah! But LOOK AT YOU all smiley smile" She said looking at Monica.

"Aww, look at both of you" Chandler pitched in imitating the girls.
Adelaide looked at him giving him a smile as she scrunched her nose.

Chandler felt himself getting hit by bus of awkwardness "Shut up Chandler, okay come here meet them" Monica said as the girls turned around.

"This is Rachel, my best Friend from high school and my current roommate" Adelaide smiled at her as the blonde waved her.

"This is Chandler Bing, my annoying friend who lives across the Hall" Monica rolled her eyes.

"Hi, am Chandler bing, I make jokes when am uncomfortable" He forwarded his hand.

"Good, you get away with the awkwardness and people get to laugh it's a win win" She smiled shaking his hand.

"This right here, is Joey Tribbiani, who's my annoying friends flirty roommate" Adelaide chuckled. "Hello" He smiled at her.

"Ah, somewhere from Europe" She figured out by his accent and tone of talking.

"This is phoebe" Phoebe waved at her looking from her guitar "The gorgeous guitarist" Adelaide waved at her.

"I'm gorgeous" Phoebe chuckled.

"And that's my brother Ross, you do remember him don't you" Ross got up and went for a hug.