❣︎Chapter Two❣︎

Start from the beginning

"So which subjects do you need help with?" She asked.

"Which..subject..uh..math?" He hesitated.
"Alright. Do you have your textbook with you?"

Tendou deadpanned.

"I just came from volleyball practice." He stated.
"Right. Let me get my book. Stay here." She said, getting up.

"Ah actually I have to use the bathroom. Which way is it?" He asked.
"Down the hall." She pointed over to the bathroom as she walked into her room.

☀︎︎

Tendou got up and walked down the hall. Their house was pretty tiny so there was no room for error.

Tendou opened the door and sat there for a second.

A baby room.

That's what he saw in front of him.

Not the bathroom.

He looked around to try to take in the information.

A race car bed.

Some toy cars, some children books, and a stuffed duck.

...

'Of course it would be a stuffed duck' He laughed to himself.

After fully looking at the room, he slowly closed the door and headed to the other door, which must be the bathroom.

He relieved himself then headed back to the living room where Y/N already was.

"You took quite awhile." She stated.
"Yes sorry. Stomach troubles." He held his stomach.
"Right. Okay I found the book so sit down." She told him. "So what is your weakest point in math?" She asked, flipping through the pages of the book.

"Uh..."

The truth is, he was great at math. He was stupid enough to choose his best subject to work on. In truth, this was all just him trying to spend time with the mysterious Bread-chan who never even looked their way until this morning on accident.

"Geometry." He smiled.
"Ok. Well then we will start on page 143." She said to herself, flipping through the pages.

Tendou mentally groaned as he realized what he was about to sit through. He's good at math, but he hates it.

☀︎︎

"I think that is good enough for today." Y/N forced a smile as she sipped her tea.
"Finally." He groaned.
"You are the one who wanted a tutor." She glared at him.
"Yes yes sorry." He held his hands up in defeat.

"Ok so any questions?" She asked, clearing the two dishes on the table.
"Are you pregnant." He asked rather bluntly.

Y/N sat there stunned for a minute before her face contorted into anger. 

"What the fuck?! Are you saying I'm fat?!" She yelled.
"No no no! You got it all wrong I just wanted to know if you were expecting a child!" He backed away from the girl who was walking up to him.
"Does it look like I have a belly bump?!" She asked in anger.