⌗03. he's in-love

Start from the beginning

When the teacher arrived a classmate ask "are we going to play dodge ball today sir?" which the teacher laugh while shaking his head no.

"No, I'm going to just weight you and meter your heights, you guys were wondering why there's so many basketball scattered around, well the third years play dodge ball earlier and well It didn't end well when Baji accidentally hit his classmate so hard that ended up collapsing" he sigh while walking to a storage room to get the weight scale and tape measure.

Hmm-Baji-san he seem to be a dangerous man who will not easy to joke around. I should stay away from him as soon as possible so I don't ended up like the guy.

I murmured when someone tapped my shoulder quickly since I thought it was Chinosuke-san but it was Chifuyu-san.

"Are you okay Y-yamamoto-san?" Chifuyu-san ask then smile.

"I'm okay, Matsuno-san thank you for worrying that so sweet of you" flashing him my sweetest smile which make him look away.

"Do you hate me Matsuno-san?" I ask which he quickly look at me with huh?

"Cause everytime I look at you you always avert you head away from me" I worriely ask which make the boy flushed into red and wave his hand to me.

"No, no, no! P-please don't think that way Yamamoto-san it's b-because I-i" but before Chifuyu continue his sentence our gym teacher called us.

"Lovebirds it's your turn, continue this after this will yah" nonchalantly said, holding a book

"We-we aren't together Se-sensei"
The two of us unison while our head is completely red. "Alright then, come so you come go home already" we nod.

Chifuyu was walking to a hallway heading to the shoe locker when " Ughh that was awkward, I almost confessed to Yamamoto-san earlier, what is wrong with you you're not like this before Chifuyu" the boy said to himself.

"I'm not like this what happened to me, everytime I saw her this shit is thumping so hard" he clutched his chest while leaning at locker.

"What did you do to me Yamamoto-san, AHHHH!" boy said clutching his head from frustration.

The boy bang his head few times on locker when he heard something. " Hey pretty lady wanna go to karaoke tonight?" the man ask. "I'm so sorry but I had to head home early" a frightened girl which Chifuyu recognise so much.

The boy peek when he saw his crush trying to take her hand to the senpai who's holding her.

She was surrounded by four tall senpai, smiling like a hunger predator.

"Come on, we won't do anything unless you want to, will let you right guys?" the man smirked and lick his lower lip while his friends nod agreeing the man say, but before they continue a loud slam was heard from the metallic locker.

The group and the girl looks at where the loud bang were and they saw Chifuyu death glaring at their direction.

"She said she doesn't want to, are def? HAH?" he angrily marched toward them. "Ma...Matsuno-san" the girl muttered.

"Holy shit! It's Chifuyu!"

"Huh? Who?" the man holding (Y/N) ask.

"Chifuyu Matsuno second year, The first division vice-captain of the infamous gang called Tokyo Manji Gang it's a biker gang, here in Shibuya they're all had bad reputation. That's why you should not mess with them"

Chifuyu yanked (Y/N) hand away from the man and pull her toward him.

And begone to walk away from the group but the man really want his death wish and decided to stop Chifuyu.

"Hey you, we're not done yet" the man yelled to the two who's walking away to them.

Chifuyu stop and give the man the deadliest glare he had 'hey, you should try finding your patience before I lost mine' glare.

Making the group flinch in fear from the glare Chifuyu just send on them, the girl beside him seem not notice the glare.

The adventure going out the school is really silent and awkward it like theirs a barrier between them. when they arrived outside the girl decided to break it.

"Thank you so much for saving me Matsuno-san I don't know what to do without you" she bow which make the boy flushed and wave his hand.

"No, that's okay Yamamoto-san it's the man job to protect a woman" he said bluntly while scratching the back of his neck.

Which make the girl giggle "You can call me (Y/N) Matsuno-san" she suggested, the boy eyes widened "(Y-y/n)-chan" he said happily, he can't believe that he said your name.

"Yes, Chifuyu-kun" the girl happily ask giving him a close eyes smile, Chifuyu can't believe it's happening to him, its like the world around them stop while the cherry blossom petals flew along with the wind and the sunset rays helps even more.

It such a beautiful sight like a typical japanese romance manga scene.

"Thank you again, Chifuyu-kun I'll make sure I will repay one day" the girl waved goodbye leaving the statue boy alone. Chifuyu still can't believe it, if this was dream well he don't want to wake up anymore.

After the girl disappear to the boy sight, he jump so high while a smile plastered on his face.

"HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT I CALLED YAMAMOTO-SAN HER NAME OMGG!" he jumped giggling then twirl around.

"Wait, earlier when I save (Y/N)-chan I held her hands don't I? " he looks at his left hand who is trembling of excitement while the smile and blush still on his face.

"Kami-sama thank you for this opportunity" he said closing his eyes with a tear rolling in the left side of his cheek and clenched his fist.

"WOHOOO!!" he jump before running to the other direction which make the other student going out of the school flinch and look at the running boy.