𝟎𝟏𝟓. set it off!

Zacznij od początku

"Mm, this is really good," Ben said as he chewed the brownie.

"Uh, do you..." Harvey was lost for words.

"Harvey?" Ben asked.

"Do you feel okay?" Harvey asked, still shocked.

"You bet," Ben told him.

"Would you say that you're still in that..." Harvey stuttered, "That you still have strong feelings for me?"

Ben shrugged, "Not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect."

"Ok," Harvey said before realizing what Ben just said, "Wait, What?!" Ben began to laugh, "You knew?"

"That you spelled me?" Ben told Harvey, "Yeah, yeah, I knew."

"I-I can explain myself," Harvey stuttered, trying to think of a good lie.

Ben shook his head, "No, look, it's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that could happen on it's own, am I right?"

"Yes," Harvey said, nervously, "You're so right...So, then, how long have you known."

"Since our first date," Ben admitted to Harvey, "Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake."

"So, what? You've just been faking it since then?" Harvey asked, a little disappointed. Ben smiled before he slid the ring on Harvey's finger, then leaned down and kissed Harvey's hand.

"I haven't been faking anything," Ben told Harvey. Harvey was shocked for a second before smiling at him as they arrived at the hall entrance.

❤🃏

Back on the Isle, the Evil Queen looked at the TV in shock when she saw Ben and Harvey exit the carriage, "Well, if it isn't..."

"My son," The Queen of Hearts cut the Evil Queen, also shocked, "Looking like some kind of-"

"Prince," Snow said as she appeared on the screen again, "Now let's see what this handsome is wearing," A cameraman handed Snow White a card, "Evie?" She read the card, confused, "Someone named Evie designed his suit."

"Evie! That's-That's my daughter! Evie!" Evil Queen exclaimed.

"Oh, wow, she sewed a suit!" The Queen of Hearts said, sarcastically, "Meanwhile, my boy duped a prince and he's this close to grabbing the magic wand!"

"Bitter party of one," Evil Queen mocked, "Bitter party of one."

Maleficent clapped her hands, "It's happening, people! It's happening!" She rushed around the room, "I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains!" She stopped in front of them, "Our revenge begins today!"

They all evilly laughed, loudly.

❤🃏

Harvey and Ben walked up that stairs hand-in-hand. Each step they took, Harvey's heart was racing higher and higher. How are they supposed to steal the wand when Ben actually loves Harvey?!

Once they reached the top of the stairs, where Beast and Belle stood. Harvey bowed to Belle, who smiled at him. Beast smiled at his son and nodded towards Harvey.

"About the other day, I just-" Harvey started but Beast cut him off.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy," Beast said.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself, even when it isn't easy," Ben reminded his Dad.

"I did?" Beast questioned causing his wife to hit his arm, "I...how very wise of me."