Tomorrow

Author: Good Morning every creature!

Silverstream: GOOD MORNING *bear hugs*

Ocellus: Good Morning Author. Have we gotten a question or dare yet?

Author: Yep we actually have two! I want all of us to go over to the rug first though so we can get comfortable before we start.

Everyone: Okay

*After getting comfortable*

Author: Alright now is everybody ready?

Gallus: As ready as we can get.

Author: Alright *Reads question*

"Random Reader: Do you all ever think about having kids in the future"

Smolder: YES-

*Everyone looks at her*

Gallus: ....You just said that? I mean if Silverstream said it I wouldn't be shocked but you? Why?

Smolder: *stares at him a bit* Did I say that out loud? Please say no.

Sandbar: Uh yeah you did and like Gallus asked, why?

Smolder: I dont know cause I like kids *crosses her arms and scowls* Besides that's actually a good thing because a lot of dragons tend to abandon their kids cause they think raising a child makes them weak so when I'm older I will be able to take in a lot of kids who don't have families.

Silverstream: Awwww that's so sweet Smolder!!!!!

Gallus: It actually is and I'm worried. Are you okay or do we need to take you to the Hospital?

Smolder: *Scowls*

Sandbar: So I assume you don't want kids Gallus.

Gallus: What no I do it's just I'm not that excited to have one.

Smolder: Gallus you're hardly excited for anything in life.

Author: Sheesh Smolder that's a little harsh

Gallus: Eh she has a point

Smolder: Exactly so what about you four?

Sandbar: I mean when I'm older yeah

Silverstream: DUH and even if I didnt I would still have to too carry our family name

Author: Huh I didn't know that

Silverstream: Uh huh there's a lot of rules that I have in my family

Yona: Yona no need to think about kids right not Yona have to get through school first.

Author: Good for you Yona school is your top priority right now and I'm happy to see you're being responsible with it. What about you Ocellus?

Ocellus: I'm a changeling I literally can't wait till the day I get to have a kid that will grow up to love reading and knowledge

Gallus: Should've saw that coming

Smolder: We honestly should have

Silverstream: What's the other one?

Author: Oh let me find it *finds it* okay so this is from the same reader *reads*

"Random Reader: If you said yes to wanting a kid someday what do you think you would name it?"

*Everyone looks at Smolder*

Smolder: *Looks at them confused* What?

Gallus: Well since you blurted out before the question was fully asked on the last one we were expecting you to do the same thing for this one.

Smolder: I was waiting to see if they asked for just one name or if I could say a bunch.

Gallus: Oh boy

Author: I guess just say all the ones on your mind.

Smolder: ...You don't understand-

Gallus: Just say them

Smolder: Fine *takes a deep breath* Emerald, Topaz, Sapphire, Sypher, Ginger, Diamond, Jasper, Jet, Alyona, Kalon, Aloisia, Diva, Koltyn, Karhu, Viola, Colson, Cathan, Anika, Twyla, Layana. Hiro, Karmel *inhales excessively* and I'm going to just stop there.

Gallus: DO YOU JUST COME UP WITH NAMES WHEN YOUR LAYING IN BED OR SOMETHING?

Smolder: .... Yes. Is that not normal for all of you?

Gallus: NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST!

Smolder: Oh. Well answer the question *blushes and turns her head*

Gallus: I literally just have one for both genders, Zariya and Enzo.

Smolder: Short list

Gallus: I didn't know I had to think of 50 baby names while being 14 years old

Smolder: Shut it

Silverstream: Well I think all of those names are AMAZING!!! I've only thought of one though and that's Laylin

Ocellus: Zuko

Sandbar: Well that was straight to the point. I guess for me would be Coral Cove or Sandy Shells

Smolder: *Looks like she's about to explode*

Yona: Is friend Smolder okay?

Smolder: Yeah I'm fine *sounds like she's choking* Do you have a name in mind?

Yona: Yona already said that Yona is not worried about kids

Author: And that is perfectly fine Yona!

Gallus: Seriously Smolder it looks like your gonna explode are you alright

Smolder: I'm trying to fight the urge of wanting to write those names down as you guys are my friends...

Gallus: I'm pretty sure the 50 names you have are more than enough

Smolder: *whispers* You can never have too many baby names.

Ocellus: So what's the next question Author?

Author: Oh there isn't another one we're gonna have to wait till our friends give us some more

Gallus: Oh in that case peace I'm going back to bed... I guess to think of baby names since Smolder thinks we all need too

Smolder: Okay you're saying that now but don't come crying to me for a name when you have a kid and don't know what to name it..... Actually please do because knowing you if you ever had twins you would probably name them Dumbass 1 and Dumbass 2.

*Everyone laughs*

Author: Ok ok I guess I'll see you all later this afternoon

Everyone: Bye Author!!