second day:
Ipek was sorting out the papers in his room when ateş came in:
A: Good morning, the most beautiful in the world.
Ipek was very pleased with this compliment but did not notice it.
I: You's crazy, we're in the hospital.
A: Who cares what I tell my fiancée.
I: Fire ...!
A: Well, just for the sake of your beautiful eyes I will no longer make a sound.
I: Thank you very much.
A: Tonight, when you will leave.
I: I have a board at 6am, I will probably be free at 7pm.
A: Very good that you have a board.
I: Why?
A: You will make a silk scarf the color of your eyes.
Ipek laughed ....
A: Well, I went to the polyclinic, otherwise I have a very angry boss, dear.
I: I believe dear.

Evening:
Ipek returned to the cabinet, when she opened the door, Ateş was sitting in the dark, playing with the hourglass:
I: hii, I would be surprised if you were not scared me.
A: Are you ready?
I: I will sign one document and leave.
A: Good.
Ipek signed the document. He took the bag and took the scarf out of the bag, looked in the mirror and wrapped it around her neck, Ateş looked at her and smiled gently. Ipek got up from the table, gathered her things and got ready to leave, got up and Ateş approached Ipek.
A: How lucky my mother was to have such a bride.
I: Why?
A: A woman that pours another perfume to meet the groom's family is not a joke.
I: Ah, but I use this perfume often, you probably have not noticed.
A: I have noticed, but you only use it on important days.
I: It is important to adjust the role of your lover.
A: I love responsible artists.
I: Me too and I was really lucky to be so responsible that you are.
A: Me? What did I do like that?
Ipek glanced at his blue shirt, smirking at Ateş for his observant move.
A: Good let's go.
Ateş opened the doors and took the first step. At the parking lot that arrived, Ateş wa going to get on a motorcycle.
I: No way!. Sit in the car. Do you want your parents to think that someone mentally ill like you is going to get married on you.
A: Aren't you crazy like me?
I: No way.
A: As Orhan would say you are a female Hekimoğlu.
I: Ha Ha Ha, please get in the car.
A: Okay, then give me the key.
I: Okay.
Ipek and Ateş sat in the car. After a long silence, Ipek made a sound
I: If they ask me something what should i answer?
A: If you were asked where did you meet each other, what would you answer?
I: Where we met ...
A: No, my father make fun of me. Twenty years in love with a girl that I could not express.
Ipek laughed.
I: Then tell I did not love you.
A: Liar, you have not loved anyone other than me since the day I met you.
I: Aaa pardon, how I forgot (smiled ironically)
About 10 minutes later, they arrived at ateş's parents' house. Atesh knocked on the door, Ipek was looking at the small garden of house and looking confused.
A: Are you nervous?
I: Why should I be nervous?
A: Getting to know the lovers family is not easy.
I: Well then I'm nervous.
This time, Belgin opened the door.
B: Welcome.
Ateş grabbed Ipek by the hand and let her in first in the living room.
B: Let sit down, do not hesitate for anything.
Ifek sat down shyly on the sofa and crossed his legs, this time Ateş sat down next to her and put his right hand on Ipek's lap. Ifek looked at his hand first, then at Ateş, but realized that both belgin and irfan were watching them and could not say anything just smiled gently.
B: ipek, before you set the table you can view the photos on the shelf.
Ipek could not miss this chance, smiled at Ateş slyly and got up from the sofa, Ateş took a deep breath and followed Ipek. İpek approached the shelf and started looking at the photos with interest, her attention was drawn to the strange photo of the little boy, she smiled gently:

 İpek approached the shelf and started looking at the photos with interest, her attention was drawn to the strange photo of the little boy, she smiled gently: