"No Haru, stay away from me, I am wet right now, you'll catch a cold"
She sighed and said, "No, I will do what I want to" and she hugged me again.

I sighed and picked her up, "No shoes, wet clothes, Recovering person, stubborn behavior, idiotic ideas-"
"What are you saying Hyunsukie?"
"No, I won't melt this time"
"Why, hyunsukie?"
"Get in the car"
"Well, if you picked me up from there to here, make me sit too"

She is being cocky again, "sit in or I'll-"
"Kiss me?"
"what- where did that come from?"
"Don't you watch movies?"
"Or do you really want me to kiss you?"
"I- that's...Yeah, sure why not?"
"Kim Haru, be quiet, I am taking you home"
"Whatever, Mr. Choi"

She sat in and I did too, I sighed and looked at her who was smiling. "Such a troublemaker, your brothers are so worried"
"and you?"
"Wouldn't have come here, leaving my mother if I wasn't worried"
"I'm sorry, I treated you so bad these days"
"it's okay, I would've done the same"
She looked in the front.

"Is something wrong, Haru?"
"Yeah, I was here to tell someone, something important but someone ruined it"
"Who- wait, here? That- that café guy you mean?"
"Yeah, sure, Yoshi, at least he would listen to me and do what I want him to"
"What do you want him to do?"
I glared at her, she looked away.

"N-nothing"
"Recover soon, then you can tell things to anyone you want"
I sighed and started the engine.

Haru stood on her seat and shifted to mine all of a sudden, she took the car key and went back to her seat.

"What now, Haru?"
"Don't call me that"
"Give me the car key, miss snow"
"Take it", She kept it beneath her and smiled at me.

I looked in the front. "See, I am wet right now-"
"Mhm?"
"Haru-"
"Again?"
"Please give me the key"
"If it were this easy-"

I sighed and shifted to hover her on her seat she gasped. "The key?"
She smiled again and looked away as she shook her head.

"This is the last time I am saying"
"Not giving"

I bent down to kiss her, making her eyes widen, she dropped the key from her hand, causing me to smirk within the kiss. I pulled out the seat belt and locked it for her, I pulled away and smiled at her, she still wasn't out of the kiss.

I shifted back to my seat and started the engine.

I took at glance at Haru, she wasn't blinking, I touched my lips and smiled. I whispered, "You mentioned it first so.."

She didn't react to that. After reaching to her house, I opened the door for her, she didn't look at me and went inside. I followed her, smiling.

Taehyung Hyung came there, Haru went in without answering him, when he asked, "where were you, Haru?"

"What happened to her, Hyunsuk?"
"Don't worry Hyung, she'll be fine in some time"
"Why are you wet?"
"I- Just-"
"Come in, change into my clothes"
"But mom-"
"Don't worry, I sent Jungkook there as well"

I nodded and went in. After changing into his clothes, which were quite big for me, I went into Haru's room, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and looked around the room, when the bathroom's door opened. Haru looked at me and closed it again.

I chuckled and went towards the door, "come on, I won't bite you miss snow"
She opened the door slowly and looked on the floor. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

She looked at me in shock "what? Don't be shocked, this is going to be common now"
"What-"
"I am leaving"
"Hyunsuk!"

Thanks for reading the story! Have a good day! ♡

Have a good day! ♡