"From what Shigaraki has told me, I was abandoned as a baby and then he and the master took me in. They trained me into becoming a villain," Y/N said.

"Did you want to become one?" Rin asked.

"It was the only thing I knew how to do. But now that I've seen the heroes in person... I still do," Y/N said.

"I see and Midoriya hasn't changed your opinion?," Rin asked as she put her hands in her pocket.

"No," Y/N said.

"Right, so what are you gonna do when the mission is over?" Rin asked.

"Go back to my normal life," Y/N said.

"No, I mean what are you going to do about Midoriya? He's going to become a hero. Aren't you scared that he'll come after you once he finds out the truth?" Rin asked.

"I have no doubt in my mind that he'll become a hero. Possibly even the number one. But even with that said I know he doesn't have it in his heart to do anything bad to me," Y/N said.

"How do you know that?" Rin asked.

"Because he's not that kind of person. Plus I'll be even stronger than I am now," Y/N said.

Rin nodded and they continued walking to the base. Once they arrived they saw Shigaraki watching the news.

"A new murder has occured. A man's body had been found today a few blocks away from UA's Sports Festival. Police say this murder occured during the festival. The man's death was cause by a metal skewer from what they believe a food stand from the festival. Officers believe that if the killer was able to commit a murder like this in front of several heroes then what else are they capable of? Additionally, a new hero killer has made an apperance. Not to be mistaken with the other hero killer who has yet to be identified, this killer goes by the name of Stain, he has-" The new reporter said over the TV.

Shigaraki turned off the TV and turned to Rin and Y/N.

"Who killed that man?" Shigaraki asked as he scratched his neck.

"Uh oh," Y/N said.

"What do you mean 'uh oh'?" Rin asked.

"He's in the neck scratching mood. He only does that when he's extremely upset," Y/N explained as she leaned over to Rin.

"Uh oh," Rin said with a nervous smile.

"Yeah," Y/N replied.

"So? Which one did it? That man worked for us," Shigaraki interrogated as he continued scratching his neck.

"My bad, Shigaraki. He was following me and I didn't recognize him," Rin said.

"You little-" Shigaraki said as he stood up.

"Sit. Down." Y/N threatened.

"Excuse me?" Shigaraki said.

"Sit down. Now." Y/N threatened again.

Shigaraki lunged at Y/N while Y/N mirrored his actions. The two were about to kill each other when Kurogiri used his warps to re-direction their attacks as he walked in.

"Right on time!" Rin said with a grin.

"You two! Compose yourselves. Miss Okamoto made an honest mistake and will be sure to not commit the same mistake twice. Correct, Miss Okamoto?" Kurogiri said.

"Correct," Rin confirmed.

"Make the same mistake twice and I won't hesitate to kill you. As for you, Y/N. Get in my way and you'll have the same fate as Rin," Shigaraki threatened.