Four: Filming Part 2.

Start from the beginning

"It's like you're giving in to defeat Joo." Lisa's voice startled Jen. "Sorry. Sorry. I just wanted to check in on you before you go on."

"All of these checkins make me feel like I'm ill or something." She tried to joke.

"So did you tell him?"

"No, it's David how can I tell him I have feelings? He has an amazing girlfriend an all star lawyer. It's everything he's been talking about wanting."

"True you're right. But, you won't know unless you tell him right?"

"I think I already accepted that this is just something that won't happen. The quicker I get over it the easier it will be for me to face him when it get's to difficult scenes like this."

"If you say so. I just never expected this that's all." Lisa sighed.

"Expect what?"

"Nothing. You've set your mind on what you want to do. I just want to let you know that we'll be here for you." Jen smiled noting the same lines in the theme song of the show.

---

Courteney, Matt and David sat around his dressing room just waiting for someone to speak. After moments of silence David started getting frustrated. He needs to get ready to go on set to film the confrontation scene between Ross and Rachel. The least he needs is this.

"Guys listen I need to—" David spoke but was interrupted by Matt.

"Can you answer one question for me Schwimm?"

"What?"

"Can you describe Jen."

"What's this going to prove Matty." Courteney said.

"Just let him answer."

"Why do you want me to?"

"Just do it and we'll be out of here for you to do whatever you need to."

"She's an amazing actress.. I don't know just full of heart and not many girls that attractive are genuinely that nice and down to earth. She's breathetaking and deserves all the success and praise she's getting now. She's adorable too. A true just amazing, loveable person."

"See I don't get it now. Can you just break up with Christina." Courteney jumped in. "We have never heard you describe the person you're even dating like that. You don't describe any of us like that."

"Jen's just different." David shrugged.

"Come on man just say you still have feelings for her." Matt nudged. "This will go on faster if you just admit that."

"You know what can you both just let me be? I need to run over my lines quickly."

"I just don't understand you two. I really don't" Matt told David before leaving.

"I only said the truth David. There's a reason why you describe her like that. There has to be right?" Courteney followed Matt out the door.

Once they left David really began to think about their situation. Then back to the conversation he had with Jennifer a few minutes ago. It was different they are different. There was always just something about Jennifer that drew David to her. He always thought it was just how easy it was for them to get along. If it was that then he wouldn't have avoided being there for the final episode taping of Season 1. He should have. But he couldn't shake off the feeling of the real reason why he wasn't there for the final taping of Season 1. The only one he truly told was Matthew Perry.

"You're really going to go to New York?" Matthew asked David as the two were just talking after the wrap up of filming for that day.

"Yea, I need to deal with a few things there."