pranked the monkey and back to normal

Munki-gu was swinging around lots of lampposts till he seen the pj masks free.

Catboy:hello munki-gu!as he waved at him.

Munki-gu:hey monkey herd seen you guys escape.as he swing down to them.

Gekko:yep those dum dumbs couldn't keep us captured for long!as luna girl mothsuki and armadylan were at the corner of the building behind munki-gu as gekko have the signal with his hand down.

Armadylan:got you monkeys!as armadylan luna girl and mothsuki came and revealed themselves.

Owlette:oh no the heroes are herr follow us munki-gu!

Munki-gu:ok!as they started swinging around lampposts trying to escape from them.

Munki-gu:where are we going?

Catboy:somewhere where can't be at and we get to throw tricks at.

Munki-gu:where?

Catboy:you'll see...as they arrived at HQ

Munki-gu:HQ...as he was amazed.

Gekko:yeah when the other heroes come in here there gonna get lots of tricks coming to them.

Munki-gu:oooo munki-gu like that!as he was excited to do a trick on them

They ran to HQ door and opened it and they all went in the elevators.

They arrived at catboy's room.

Munki-gu:ok we in HQ so what kind of trick are we gonna do?as he was walking around HQ.

???:*beeps*(how about this one!)!as one!as munki-gu looked behind him and seen pj robot behind him with a bucket full of ice cream and splashed munki-gu in it.

Munki-gu:hey munki-gu got ice cream all over him munki-gu don't like this!.

Owlette:than your probably not gonna like this...SUPER OWL WING WIND!!!as she blew him to the elevator and went to owlette's room and seen her parents.

Amaya's mom:hello munki-gu!

Amaya's dad:hope you like whip cream.as they put whip cream all over him.

Munki-gu:hey!than he went to gekko's room and seen his parents.

Greg's mom:hi munki-gu like sprinkles as she put sprinkles on him.

Munki-gu:yeah but not on me!

Greg's dad:well how about a cherry on the top with some bananas.as he put a cherry on his head and two bananas in his hands than he went back to catboy's room again and seen everyone here.

Catboy:hi munki-gu are you ok?he ask sarcastically.

Munki-gu:why you little traitors!as he ran towards catboy than gekko picked him up.

Munki-gu:hey put munki-gu down!

Gekko:no way ice cream monkey not until you give us our hair back.

Munki-gu:no!

Gekko:ok then I guess you uave no problem with us tricking you all the time or pranking you or doing jokes on you or-

Munki-gu:ok ok munki-gu will give pjs dumb hair back rather have normal boring pjs than monkey pjs!as he gave them each of there hair back.

Gekko:thanks and don't come back!as he kicked him to the elevators which lead him up and ejected from the roof and landed into the water.

Munki-gu:munki-gu will soon make a bigger monkey herd you pjs will see!

Owlette:we got our hair back pj robot you finished the spell?as pj robot finished making the circle.

Pj robot:*beeps*(yep now just put your hair on the circle and I'll do the rest.as the pj masks put there hairs on the circle.

Pj robot closed his eyes than did the weird hand movements than the circle started to glow and the hair too and it started to float up.

Than the pj masks glowed and floated up too than suddenly the spell was reversing all of the monkeyness and turning back into humans.

The pj masks and their hair stopped glowing and they fell on the floor.

Mothsuki:are pj alright?..

Catboy:ugh...my head...as they got up.

Amaya's momyou guys are back to normal!as the parents run to them and hugged them.

Pj robot:*beeps*(you know what guys I think I need to repair the pj seeker cause I think a tire pop.).as he was slowly going to the elevators as he wink  at luna girl mothsuki and armadylan.

Luna girl and mothsuki knew what he was saying but armadylan didn't.

Luna girl:oh yeah mothsuki you remember we had to go to the..ice cream parlor to you know.as she made a excuse.

Mothsuki:oh yeah mothsuki remembers EEEE.

Armadylan:what?as he was confused as mothsuki grabbed him and went in the elevators and left.

Greg's mom:...why didn't you guys tell us all of this in the first place?...as they stopped hugging.

Catboy:well..we promise to not tell anyone this cause if anyone knew then they would tell everyone this and too much people would have gotten involved in our missions so we decided not to tell nobody this...

Owlette:we just wanted to protect you guys from all those nighttime villans threats and disasters that happens here in this town.

Gekko:yeah sorry...

Connor's dad:don't apologize to us were proud of you we thought you guys just did immature things at night but we now know you three are superheroes at night which is amazing.

Amaya's mom:yeah were proud of all you...as she looked at owlette.

Gekko:so does that mean we can still be heroes?

Connor's mom:yes but on one condition you guys have to get good sleep so you can do better in school.

Catboy:ok if you guys won't tell anyone this than its a deal.as they all hugged again.