Chapter 16 : Angry Senpai

"What a rude delinquent you are"

"I'm positive that this one is unquestionably from Ryuuen's Class." said Sudo.

"Yes, I am certain of it as well." Ike continued by using Sudo.

"Fufufu I also have some scepticism that it could be a member of the Dragon Boy class." stated Sakagyani.

"Yes, that's for sure." Ryuuen guffawed.

"Since you got into so many battles at the beginning of the year, it might be you, Sudo." Murmured Horikita.

"Yes, it is true, but no one ever told me that, and I'm also working to get better." said Sudo.

What does she perceive in me? A Assbutt? Sudo pondered.

"I suppose," Horikita said.

I do recall that. Manabu pondered.

Oh!! I told Ayanokouji that. After all, he does address the president in an arrogant manner and receives a lot of attention from him. Tachibana pondered calmly.

"We don't have these kinds of issues in our class, therefore it can't be from there." said Kanzaki.

Mako laughed, "Yeah, we have other kinds of problems."

"Bruh."

"Will someone respond, or will I respond myself. " Ezekiel made a caustic remark.

It's unlikely that anyone will have the answer to this. At the very least, saying it out loud will enable me to avoid Horikita's fury. Kiyotaka pondered.

"Tachibana senpai told me," I said.

"Kiyopon is a DELINQUENT! Do you even remember what I taught you, boy?" Haruka shouted.

After this, my dumb baby son needs a lengthy private conversation with me. Haruka pondered.

"Correct Response. " Ezekiel said.

"I appreciate that you at least took the time to respond." said Horikita.

"Thanks I guess, though I might need to take some preventative measures if things go south."I said.

"Wait, what? What are you gonna do?" Horikita responded with a hint of surprise.

"Who knows?"

Murder? Nah, I doubt I have that as an option right now. Papa would be furious and most likely have the ideal opportunity to get me out of here.

Terrorism? That's also a horrible idea. That would make me the centre of attention.

Arson? It's a bit more favourable than the previous two opinions. Though I suppose I'll think about it later.

"But Kiyotaka, why would Tachibana senpai say something like that to you when neither you nor your appearance suggest that you are a troublemaker?" said Keisei.

"Oh!! For a long time, Tachibana senpai tried to purchase a property, and she was worried that I may trespass on her property and grab it! But I suppose she was entirely mistaken." I said.

"Eh? Property? Buy? Trespass? What does it signify?"

"Who is to say?"

"No comments," said Ezekiel.