Dysmorphia (Angst/Fluff)

Start from the beginning

he got up, checking Yamaguchi's and Tsukkishima's room. they were cuddled up to each other, Yamaguchi drooling slightly over Tsukkishima's bare chest.

he went to Yachi's room, maybe she would let him sleep with her? of course she would!

as he opened the door, he found Yachi sleeping at the edge of the bed, almost close to falling. he smiled, helping her back to the middle of the bed and laid on the other end of the bed, next to her.

he tried to relax slightly but tensed when Yachi unconsciously draped an arm over his chest.

his face reddened, in both embarrassment and awkwardness.
it's not that they never cuddled before, but her arm on his chest made him slightly uncomfortable considering the situation he was currently in.

he slowly slid out of her grasp, deciding to go to his and Hinata's room next.

he bit his lip in anxiousness. Hinata laid on his back, an arm resting on his chest while the other was stretched to Kageyama's side of the bed. usually kageyama would lay next to him and lay his head on his outstretched arm.

he wanted to sleep next to him, cuddle him as hinata told him everything was okay, praising him. but his mind said not to. to avoid physical contact as much a possible.

——————

"Tobio, you okay?" Kageyama wasn't too focused on who was asking or what to reply with, he was too deep into his thoughts. he barely slept last night and he felt a little nauseous.

"your—-look a little heavy—-you sure—-okay?"

Heavy.

his heart dropped.

he looked heavy. he did. he felt heavy. and it was scary—terrifying even —hearing it from one of his boyfriends.

it took him everything not to breakdown right then and there.

He got up, trying to walk off quickly to his room before anyone else said anything as he saw Yachi walk out of the bathroom and looked at him concerned.

"Tobio-" Kageyama shut his door, not wanting to talk. he slid back onto the door and buried his face in his arms.

He's ugly, fat, disgusting, a women. his thighs, the only thing he liked about himself and Hinata absolutely adored, disgusted him.

Negative thoughts started running through his mind as he sobbed quietly.

—————-

Yachi made her way downstairs where her boyfriends all sat in the living room uneasy.

"what happened?"

"i..dont know? yesterday Tobio said he wanted to sleep on the couch, and so he did. but when i saw him his eyes looked a little heavy, like he didn't sleep well or something and i told him about it and he just got up without a word" Hinata rambled, worried about the raven.

"he did seem off these last couple of days" Yamaguchi commented

"what do you mean?"

"he's just been...more distant? the last time i tried to hug him he dodged me."

"yeah, he also flinched away when i held his wrist" Hinata added.

the four sat in silence, thinking of a way to help the situation.

"kei!" Yachi says, as an idea popped into her head. and it seemed like yamaguchi got what she was thinking about.

"Kei, you talk to him. he takes your word better than any of us here" Yamaguchi stated, and Kei shook his head.