Chapter 4: Happy Birthday Y/N!

(A/N: I decided to make a chapter that is streamer Tubbo and Ranboo, because why not.)

After a few normal weeks, its their decided 3rd birthday! They got cake and Ranboo and Tubbo got them presents.

(A/N: When I mean decided birthday, I mean they just decided its your 3rd bday.)

They went out with Tubbo and Ranboo to the mansion, Foolish was there guiding them. After awhile they went to the Holy Land and went to ring the bell in the church for MORE PRIMES "SUBSCRIBE WITH TWITCH PRIME CHAT." They shouted while in the church. "Sub with Twitch Prime!" Y/N said. "YOU HEARD Y/N! SUB WITH PRIMEEE." Tubbo said. After 5 minutes of asking for primes, they decided to go around the server, not going to the more dangerous parts like the prison, Where the Egg is, etc. They stumbled upon a few others, Fundy, Tommy and Bad, although they chose to avoid Bad they still stumbled into him. "Oh Hey. Its Tubbo and Ranboo!" "We're not going to see the Egg, Bad." Ranboo said. Y/N hides behind Tubbo who is beside Ranboo. 

"I could tell but I want you to give the Egg a second try-" Bad is interrupted.
"NO, WE'RE NOT GOING TO THE EGG AND THATS FINAL." Ranboo shouts. 
Y/N is getting scared. They hold onto Tubbo and hides behind him.
"Y/N, its fine. Let them settle this." Tubbo says while Ranboo and Bad is arguing. 
Bad notices you. 
"Oh, so I see you brought your new adopted child." Bad says somehow not noticing the black feathers that was coming from your back. 

(A/N: I have no clue how this makes sense but deal with it I guess)

"What do you want with us." Ranboo asks. 
"How about we look at the Egg with Y/N?"
"WE'RE NOT TAKING THEM TO THE EGG." Ranboo says.
"Why not?" Bad asks, confused. 
"THE EGG IS DANGEROUS, Y/N IS ONLY 3 AND YOU'RE TAKING THEM TO THE EGG?"
"Well, I don't see what's wrong with that." Bad says.
"Of course you wouldn't." Ranboo says. 
"Ranboo- Let's just go-" Tubbo says. 
"We have to take Y/N to the Egg first, get their first impressions with it." Bad says. 

"HEY WAIT, DONT JUST LEAVE WITHOUT TAKING THEM TO THE EGG, THE EGG IS GOOD TO MEET. MAYBE THEY'LL LIKE THE EGG." Bad says as their parents walk away, Ranboo holding Y/N in his arms. "Y/N! COME MEET THE EGG ONE DAY!!" Bad shouts trying to get their attention. "D-Dadboo, what's the 'Egg'? Bad is talking about?" Ranboo sighs, He points at some blood vines. "Do you see these red vines?" They nod. "They're blood vines, vines that the Egg made." "H-how does an egg make vines-" "I don't know, but I want you to stay away from the Egg. The Egg is dangerous." Y/N starts to see particles around Ranboo saying "Protect Y/N!" or "Stay away from the Egg!" Y/N feels safer with Ranboo and Tubbo now. They go back to Snowchester and leave them with Michael. "Happy Birthday Y/N!" "Thank you." They say. Tubbo and Ranboo end their streams.