Chapter 4

Thank you @-WELCOMETOJOONIE- for this because I had no idea what I would do for this chapter :)
XIAO'S POV
Xiao sat next to Sayu at the table coloring with her while Hu Tao and Lumine played games. "Has anyone seen Venti and Aether?" "Venti is uh somewhere and Aether is asleep"
"Daddy's over there" Xiao looked out of the window to see Venti slowly walking up to the door. "He looks upset" "Maybe he remembered Monday is in a few days" They all looked at the door as Venti walked in. "Hey Venti you okay? Aether and I can get you an apple pie" "Why? So you can rub the fact you have a sibling in my face? That's the only reason all of you are here isn't it!" "What's gotten into you?" "Leave me alone" They all watched Venti go up to his room and slam the door shut scaring Sayu. "Hu Tao actually no Lumine could you come color with Sayu for me?" "Sure where are you going?" "Probably to go deal with Captain Cranky" Xiao rolled his eyes walking up to his room.
"Venti? Can you come out for a second?" After no response Xiao entered the room. "What do you want?" "No need to be so rude I just came to get my headphones" Xiao walked over to his desk and made it to the door before Venti jumped on him crying. "What am I supposed to do?!" "About what?" "He killed her I don't have anyone left!" Venti fell to his knees crying uncontrollably. "Who killed who?" "Albedo he killed Rosaria!" "Albedo? The dude that attack us a few years ago?" Venti nodded his head and wiping his eyes. "What am I supposed to do she was my only family aside from my Shitty parents. Why couldn't they die!" "Come here you're obviously too upset to even think straight" Venti got up and shook his head. "I'm not a crybaby Xiao I'm fine" "Yet you're crying your ass off" Xiao pulled Venti's arm and hugged him. "Now please let's just talk first, did your parents call and tell you she's dead?" Venti shook his head "We were hanging out I. The treehouse she made when we were younger and I left to get some sticks and came back to her with a knife in her stomach and a letter from Albedo" "I thought he died" "So did I, well you made sure she got to the hospital right?" Venti nodded his head. "There's no point though there's no chance she'll live" "Don't say that, now come on and clean your face you don't want Sayu to see you like this do you?" Xiao took Venti's hand and brought him to the bathroom.
"If you two plan on fucking in the shower can you at least give me my charger? I left it in there" "Sometimes I question how you put up with her" "You and me both" Xiao got Hu Taos charger and threw it to her.
"Rude!" Xiao rolled his eyes grabbing a towel and wet it with warm water. "Xiao how do you think Ganyu would react to you dying?" "Well I suppose she'd be sad she probably wouldn't have anyone to go to about the bullies anymore" "She gets bullied?" Xiao nodded his head cleaning Venti's face "That's why she's so insecure about her weight and stuff"
HU TAO'S POV
"Lumine why don't we just go skydiving but push Aether out before he can prepare his stuff?" "That's fucking murder!"

Sorry besites I can't go live today BUT if you added me on Genshin check out my mansion;)