Pablo and I exchanged a friendly nod before going to Rebecca. "Did you just see what he fucking did?!" She yelled, pointing in his direction. "I fucking know what I need to work on, he doesn't need to constantly be on my back!"

I held her hand. "Just don't kill me because the fire in your eyes is scaring me." I joked, trying to ease the tension evident in her grip.

She laughed before giving me a hug but quickly pulled away and punched me in the arm.

"Mierda! What was that for?!" I jerked back.

"Firstly, language. Secondly, for not arriving on fucking time!" She stated with a smirk growing on her face.

I pursed my lips, trying not to laugh, but I had to admit, it was impossible not to when I had a friend like Rebecca. She knew how to lighten the mood during times of complete darkness.

Unable to maintain my poker face, I snorted and dragged her to the shooting range to help ease her frustration.

I watched her closely, observing her steady form. In the beginning her aim was weak, barely hitting the target but I realised that it was her father's words taking effect, distracting her from hitting the bullseye.

Sucking in a deep breath, I leaned against the wall. "Close your eyes," I began, reciting a small technique that dad had taught me to ensure that I never fail to hit the target as well as to calm me down.

Rebecca closed her eyes.

"Breathe in."

She took in a deep breath of air.

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One." I counted down. "Breathe out."

She did as I said.

"Now, imagine someone whom you hate. Someone you want to kill in an instant," I inched closer, almost whispering. "Someone like Tommy." I shrugged before Rebecca laughed hysterically. To mention her Ex-boyfriend these days was like a reminder of her lack of taste in that man.

I don't know what she saw in him. He was a walking red flag.

"Now open your eyes, Becca."

She opened her eyes.

"You see that red circle in the middle? Imagine it being that someone's head."

Rebecca nodded, telling me that she was ready.

"Shoot."

*BANG*

Bullseye.

A slight grin crept across my face, nodding like a proud mother. "Whenever you're distracted always use that method." I threw her a cold bottle of water. "Just don't do it during missions. I don't want to be burying my best friend." I laughed.

"Can't get rid of me that easily, Val." Rebecca laughed, standing into position again.

I suddenly remembered I had to go up to dad's office to hash out a few things that were left unspoken between us. I told Rebecca I'd be back and she nodded, continuing her shooting.

I made my way up to dads office where he usually liked to be alone most of the time. Some days consisted of him spending time with the crew while other days he would rather stay in his office undisturbed, however, today I let myself in, even though he was pissed off.

I pushed the door open to find dad with his reading glasses on, on his laptop. He had his fists clenched and his face was red.

"Papa? Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly, sitting on a chair in front of his desk.