That...!(Part-2)

CAUTION: This chapter contains highly adult language and scenarios. Please proceed with your own caution. The skipping of this chapter won't affect the knowledge of the story.

Those glowing crimson eyes peeled through yours in the dark room. You gulped as you have realized that you have awoken the beast.

You tried to diffuse the situation," I was just- kidding... Itachi...."

Itachi smirked and whispered," too late..."

He grabbed your thighs and pulled them apart with strong force.

"Aah! Itachi!...." you groaned.

But Itachi completely ignored you and kept looking at your blossom pussy. Your cheeks went red and your body shivered on the fact and Itachi is admiring your wet dripping pussy.

You tried your best to pull back your legs but it was futile.

Itachi placed his face closer to your womanhood.

"What are you doing?!! Stop!!!" You shouted in embarrassment.

Itachi again ignored your arguments and proceeded.

He pulled is tongue out and gently gave your wet pussy lips a first lick.

Your whole body went into the shock of what just happened. Your mind didn't know how to react to this pleasure.

He gave a second lick, but this time, he pushed his tongue deeper.

"Aah! Itachi!!!....." you moaned loud.

Itachi took that as an acceptance from your and pushed his entire face in your flower. He licked and sucked hard. He placed his tongue on your clit and tingled it. He pushed his tongue in your hole and moved it in circle.

He drank every single drop of your woman juices.

Your screamed in pleasure and your eyes rolled back. Your body has no resistance left, you were laying there lost in pleasure.

Itachi slowly touched your entrance with his finger.

You gasped.

He looked at you with his red eyes and gave you a smirk and suddenly pushed his finger inside you. He swirled it around. You couldn't believe that how is he hitting every right spot.

His finger finally touched your G-spot and you yelled in desperation. He has found his treasure. He smiled and gently pulled his finger out.

He got on top you and took both of your legs in his arms. Itachi lowered his face and gave u a warm kiss making you comfortable.

You wanted to believe that he will go gentle but somewhere in your heart, you knew that he will not! He will take revenge for your teasing.

Itachi chuckled as it looked like he had read your mind.

He lowered his boxers and placed his big and fat dick on your pussy lips.

He didn't break the eye contact with you as he slowly pushed his manhood into you.

Your body felt the violation and you trembled in pain. Itachi tried to hold you down and locked your lips with his. He deepened the kiss until you got comfortable and diverted your mind. He slowly pushed all of his Raven inside you.

Itachi didn't want to thrust until he saw you getting well with the situation.

You gently nodded to him and he began....

His first thrust was hard as hell. It was so rough and fast.

It felt like it may have pierced your vagina all the way to the womb.

You screamed but you couldn't tell why this pain feels so good.

Itachi kept thrusting fast inside you and his balls were clashing your butthole. You could feel them every time he goes inside you and it was turning you on even more.

"AHHH! Itachi!!" You moaned louder as you dug your nails on his back.

His pace was getting faster... he was showing no mercy, he was right! He is a beast!!

He quickly grabbed back of your head and turned your whole body upside down with one hand. Your entire body took a 360 turn with his dick inside you. You were so shocked at his strength.

He placed you on doggy style and grabbed your butt cheeks hard.

"(Y/n).... brace yourself!" He said in low voice.

You were scared on what to come next but also excited at his masculinity and his force. You loved your Uchiha.

He spit on your butthole and sucked it hard for few minutes and all of a sudden, he started to fuck you hard! So hard that no one can ever imagine!

He was thrusting like a monster! You screamed his name and all the voices your head was making.He grabbed your hair from the back and pulled your upper body.

He slapped your buttcheeks as he thrust even faster.

"OHH!!! AAAHH!!! ITACHI!!! ....."

"Yes!!!! There!!!!"

"AAAH!!!! Don't STOP!!!!"

"M cumming AGAIN!!!! ITACHI!!!"

"AHHH!!!!"

Your love session went for 35 more minutes when he finally spoke," AH! (Y/n) !!... the heat inside you is incredible! I-I think I can't hold on now!!"

"CUM INSIDE ME ITACHI!!!" You screamed.

He thrusted faster and harder and cummed on your G-Spot.

"Ahh!!!"

He groaned as he slowly pulled it out of you.

Your legs were shaking. Itachi helped you to lay straight on the bed next to him. He held you close and cuddled you.

Your face was on his chest and his nose was in your hair.

You could listened to his fast heartbeat.

He cuddled you tighter and lay there holding you.

You were feeling exhausted but worried for him at the same time, you wanted to make sure he is okay so you pulled your head out of his cuddle.

"Itachi...?" You looked at him.

His eyes was closed but he replied," 10 more minutes then we will do again....!"

________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Please share your views in comments ^__^If you like it lemme know... it can get more kinky later on ;)

Thanks for all the love <3