Chapter 17~ Stripper Ace

Start from the beginning

Hearing a sound telling me that the car is unlocked, I relax exactly where I am because fuck that took a lot of work. Bella, running, remember?

Oh yeah.

Snorting when I hear the gunshots getting louder, it's like I'm in an action movie right now. Never thought I'd be the damsel in distress, I hope I at least look hot while being in distress.

I push myself off the centre counsel and when my ass lands on the seat I fix my hair, pushing it behind my shoulders before shuffling over to the side where the door is.

Show time.

I grab the door handle and before I could push it open someone on the other side pulls it open, I almost freaking fall out of the car but some dude grabs my hand and yanks me out of the car like I'm a rag doll.

A hot rag doll if anything.

I couldn't help the small giggle that left my lips when the guy wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his body, "did you just...Did you just laugh?" woah I'm hallucinating now...

There is no way Ace is here, and with a gun in his hands. Why is his shirt bloody?

"Bella," Ace waves a hand in front of my face and I hum, snapping out of my thoughts. Wait, he's actually here?

My eyes widen and I take a step closer to Ace when he grabs the back of my head and forces us both to duck down, avoiding a bullet. Woah woah woah man, you trying to kill us? Jeez watch where you're shooting those.

Before I could even take another breath I felt Ace pulling me behind him and I don't fight it, as long as I don't die we're all okay. I can't die without finishing that meeting I have to go to in a few days. The million dollar deal won't be let down because some oompa loompas ladynapped me.

I snap out of my thoughts when a loud gunshot echoes in the air much louder than the ones before and my hands fly to my ears, my eyes finding the gun in Ace's hands and-his hands look so nice...

Jesus, I hate being the responsible one, why does he have a gun?

Ion know- but his hands...

I groan and move my forehead to rest it on the back of Ace's shoulder, "do you have water?" I ask, fanning my face and he ignores me, which by the way was really rude.

I look up and I see Ace shooting more people and even punching some when they get too close to us, my eyebrows furrow as I continue to fan my face with my hand and place my other one on my hip. Hold on, since when did stripper Ace become rip off Jakie Chan?

Sorry but Ace is totally a stripper name...

"I got her, cover us," Ace speaks over the sounds of guns going off. My eyebrows furrow and I look around, who the hell is he talking to? Dammit, he's crazy too?

But in the next second a group of tall men in black suits stand right in front of me and Ace, shooting towards Viktor's oompa loompas. Wait, why does everyone have a gun?

I gasp and grab onto Ace's shirt when shit starts spinning, just like it did before Viktor injected me with whatever he did. "Let's go," he grabs my hand and I watch with blurry vision as he interlocks his fingers through mine.

When he starts to walk the other way I shake my hand out of his hand before crossing my arms, "Bella we have to go, now." He shouts over the sounds of gunshot and I just roll my eyes. "Carry me," I have to grab onto the side of whatever ugly car I was stuck in due to my head spinning again.

What? My feet hurt and I'm really dizzy.

He went to say no but before he could get a word out of his lips I bent down and pulled a heel off my foot, winding my arm back and whipping it at him just to miss horribly and blame my dizziness. "Pick me up" I demand. What the hell did Viktor give you?