Part 13

I woke up to a bright light, it was sunlight and I was in a bed. I don't remember ever coming to this room, or even falling asleep. I got up and went to the bathroom, after I went pee I washed my hands and my face then I brushed my hair. I came out of the bathroom and tried to open to the door but it was locked. Great. 

I remember what happened last night, I start crying and thinking about Nina's family, and how she died because of my actions. I had to distract myself so I don't have to keep thinking of her. It's too painful. 

I looked around to see if I could find anything to do, I found a book case with a lot of books in it. It had all sorts of different genres, I started reading this book I thought looked interesting. After about an hour of reading somebody finally came into the room. It was Noah, he had a plate and on it was eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. 

He gives me the tray, "Eat it." I just nod, and he walks out of the room. But instead of eating it I just let it sit next to me.  

I start looking around because I was bored and still was trying not to think of Nina. I look in the closest but instead of finding clothes I find a lot of pictures. They weren't just any pictures, they were pictures of me. Omg they really did stalk me. I feel tears forming in my eyes, but I quickly whip them away when I heard keys jingling. 

I shut the closest door as fast as I can and go back to my reading position. Jake came in and seen the tray of food next to me. But he didn't say anything instead he just handed me clothes. "Go take a shower then come downstairs to the living room." I nod and take the clothes. I go and take a shower then I get changed. When I am done I go downstairs. I walk in the living room and everybody is there talking, then they stop when I walk in. 

I just awkwardly stand there not knowing what to do. 

"I think it is time I tell you." Oh no, last time someone said that to me scarred me for a very long time and even now I sometimes think about it and it scares me.

-FlashBack To when she was 5-

"Honey I need to tell you something." My father said to me. 

"Okay what is it daddy?" I ask. 

"Well... I am going to be joining the Military and I won't get to see you for a long time, but I promise I will come back, okay? I promise."  He says hugging me, giving me one last goodbye kiss, then out the door he went.

-FlashBack Ends- 

 I was only 5 and he never came back, he died trying to protect us, my mom, but mostly me. I still blame myself for what happened to him. I am nervous for what they have to say. Oh god. 

"Well..."