𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭

this song 😫  

SMUT

a growl of frustration rang through the room, Vinnie shook his head in disbelief staring at the screen as he keeps losing the game. he threw his head back and ran his fingers through his hair he was hungry , angry and he couldn't focus and think straight .

the one person he really needed rn walked through the door "thank god " he exclaimed, y/n walked in with smile lit up the room "I brought some food and sweets" she said as she made her way to his desk she put the food aside " come sit over here " as he pats his lap , he playfully bites his lip as he scanned her body.

y/n giggled as she ran her fingers through his hair as he leans down to kiss her, his hand slowly slide up her skirt he smiled against her lips "already wet huh? go lock the door you sexy slut" y/n bites her lip as she locked the door as he said before making her way back she slowly slipped the skirt off her as Vinnie watched every move she makes.

"you're absolutely dripping for me," he said as he licked a slow up her entries , he stopped looking at y/n smirking " everyone gonna hear what a dirty slut you are " as he put your hands in handcuffs 

 your lower back was getting pushed into the desk harshly as he slapped your hips down , you yelled out in pain at how hard he slap was "such bad slut , you can't even handle one slap " he said as he ties her/your legs both sides of the desk 

" I promise I can take it , I will be a good little slut " y/n begged as she can't wait anymore his slap made y/n even more hungry for him " I'm not stopping once I start I want you breathless begging for air , I'm gonna pound your tiny little clit  " he looked at y/n both his eyes were filled with anger, lust and hunger as he pulled his length out of his pants , it stood tall and throbbing .

Vinnie moaned as he slipped into her tight tiny hole , y/n quickly threw her head back while he was pounding into her slowly , getting faster every time she closes her eyes making his way to her neck looking for y/ns sweet spot , it didn't take him long to find it 

y/n let out a moan as he starts sucking and biting her sweet spot , pounding into her faster making her squeeze her eyes feeling the knot "Vinnie "y/n moans as he got faster than before he stopped when he saw y/n so close to cum " you little nasty slut " he said as he got up  making his way to his dresser the next thing y/n knew that she was blindfolded , feeling the vibrator turning on as Vinnie insert two fingers inside y/n making her scream in pleasure "such a nasty whore" taking off the vibrator replacing it with his mouth making her moan and scream louder as he adds one more finger .

"cum  for me you little slut " he said watching her cum all over his face "good girl" as he licks her sweet cum. "mhm my turn now daddy" taking his dripping length into her mouth, sucking on his tip gently, and swirled her tongue taking more into her mouth " such a whore " he struggled to open his mouth with letting out sounds of pleasure .

groans and grunts rang all over the room as y/n sucked harder feeling him twitch inside of her vinnies pushing you into him making his length reach deeper into your throat , made you wetter than before, his moans always turn you on feeling his cum deep inside your throat , a trickle of his cum drips around your mouth he licked it staring at you with lust filled his eyes even more "round two huh? " 

he smirked as he spreads your legs revealing your dripping clit licking it slowly he looked up to you with completely lusting eyes as he slowly pounds into you with his twitching length you let out a moan as soon as his dick fills you , your juices flowed around his length "oh? you little slut "he moaned, starting to move inside you , playing with your nipples making you lost in the pleasure and the pain "destroy me " you whispered as he slows down to make you beg for more 

pleasure reached every part of your body , feeling the orgasm making you both cum all over the place as he slowly pulled out of you .

connecting your lip with Vinnie was the last thing you did before closing your eyes to sleep

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACK <3

THANK YOU FOR 24K OMFG 🥰

this is  a mess but enjoy 🥵

more ?

-vivian <3