Chapter 1: This Loneliness In Remembering...

A/N: This just consists of you're childhood with Link to give you an idea of you're past, but I'm counting it as Chapter 1 because I'm too lazy to do a prologue XD

~Flashback~

Holding the little boys hand, Link skipped next to you down the bank of Lake Hylia for one last time.

"Link...?" You looked at him, suddenly stopping.

"Yeah, (Y/N)?" Link looked at you, his deep, blue eyes making it hard for the 10-year-old you to mutter those small words.

"Promise me. You won't forget me over you're journeys?" You had asked. Link smiled his cute little smile.

"I promise." He nodded once.

"Pinky promise me!" You stuck out your pinky finger, (H/L [from when you were a kid]) (H/C) hair finding its way into you're mouth as the breeze smacked into you're eye and nose.

"I pinky promise." After he shook his pinky, you turned towards the lake to get out of the breeze. But it just found its way around and into you're eyes, causing tears to form from the wind stabbing them with it's invisible knifes.

"What does the air here have against me?!" You exclaimed, running around and fighting the invisible source. Link chuckled, and started chasing you around. Then, you were giggling again like the little kids you were.

~End Flashback~

Remembering that little memory, you smiled to yourself as you sat on you're couch in the warm tree house. It was like Link's but a little bigger. And, it had a kitchen space and couch (the one you're sitting on) with a fireplace. 

Okay, it was much bigger than Links.

It also had a ladder leading to an upstairs floor. Up there was where you kept storage.

Suddenly, looking at the fire crackling in front of you, you're (F/C) dress crinkled against you're soft (S/C) skin as you curled into a ball. The fire reminded you of that painful goodbye...

~Another Flashback~

(Cue Pewdiepie, Bleugh bleugh bleugh bleuwgh...)

About to run off, (Y/N) stopped Link.

"Were you gonna... leave without... a... goodbye...?" You asked with tears in you're eyes. Wiping them away (or if you have glasses like me, you removed the glasses then wiped you're eyes. I got yo back, glasses-people-like-me ^.~ And, continue), you brought Link into a tight hug.

"Don't forget our promise, idiot. Return safe and sound, please." You begged.

Link nodded. "Goodbye, (Y/N)."

Oh, how much those words hurt.

They had taken you're heart, ripped it to pieces, stomped on those pieces, and threw them in the trash. Then, those words took you're feelings and stabbed them a million times. 

It hurt, watching him leave. 

But he had to do it. The fate of Hyrule lays in his hands.

~End Flashback~

A stray tear fell from you're eye, followed by another. Soon, a waterfall was falling from you're (E/C) eyes and there was nothing you could do about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omggggg! I was just on here, so I decided to write again ^.^

Disclaimer: I do not own Legend Of Zelda. I do not own you.

I am merely here to entertain, and soothe you're fangirl needs for a little while.

I love you all who read, and comment positive things! Please comment if you want more, and I will gladly write more! I actually have time, so feel free to leave ideas down below and I will possibly use them!

I'm constantly on the internet.

Help.