Taken!?

Hai, this part may include the following;
*cursing
*small fluff/hint of smutt
ALSO! IF YOU WANT TO, PLZ AGE SHIGARAKI DOWN OR AGE YOUR CHARACTER UP SO ITS NOT A BIG NO NO. thanks for your time

Your consciousness came back into play as you were yet unable to open your eyes, as you heard the faint voice of what you thought to be a girl and a deep voiced male. As you woke up a bit more you started to remember what had happened to you

'wait a minute.. I was kidnapped by the league of villains!' You thought to yourself, you were able to open your eyes, you were hesitant but slightly opened them to see toga coming towards you with a knife. Youd be laying on a bed but your hands and legs were tied together.

Your eyes would open quickly as you'd growl and try to scoot backwards only to be met by the wall. "WHAT THE HELL!" you would scream as a dark purplish mist would form infront of toga, then the mist would form a human-ish structure which you realized to be kurogiri.
"no cutting her toga. You know how tomura will get if you hurt his 'prize'"

"Awh come on kuro!" Toga would say spreading her hands infront of her. "Its just a little cut! Shed look so much cuter when shes bleeding!"

"No one. Is touching my prize.." A raspy voice would say as the door would open and a man with a dark grey hoodie and black sweatpants would walk in the room, having his hood up and a hand over his face.

"Tomura shigaraki.." Youd say under your breathe with a growl

"What was that, pet.?"

"Im not your stupid pet you damn villain!"

"Being rude now are we?" He would walk up to you and whisper in your ear and say. "I wouldnt fight back if i were you, you know what i can do to you in an instant."

He would go infront of your face and lift your chin with one finger as he would take the hand off his face. Once it was off you would see his glowing red eyes, full of hate and and pain towards the world but yet they were somehow oddly calming.

'Those eyes.. They look rather beautiful... wait what the hell am i thinking!? This is a villain im infront of that could kill me!' You'd shake your head and look away from him.

Shigaraki would look towards dabi, toga, and kurogiri. "Leave you 3."
toga would skip out the room and kurogiri would just seemingly float out, and Dabi would just walk out with a blank expression.

Shigaraki's POV.                                        

'she has a powerful quirk i believe from what i saw at the sports festival. Some type of animal quirk, she would be useful but.. For some reason when i look at her, there was a strange feeling in my chest. It somewhat frightens me' I'd look the (H/C) haired girl. She had, well, i hate to say it, but the most beautiful (E/C) eyes i had ever seen.

I heard her say something,
"What was that, pet?

"Im not your stupid pet you damn villain!" She'd yell towards me
'Heh a rather brave one to yell at me like that, when she obviously knows who i am and what i can do. Considering shes a UA student.'

"Being rude now, are we?"
Id start walking over to her, as id lean in her ear and say. "i wouldnt fight back if i were you, you know what i can do to you in a instant."

I went infront of her and lift her chin up with one finger. Id wait then take the hand that was covering my face off, once it was off it would seem the girl would be lost in thought, and she would be looking into my eyes so i just looked back at hers, admiring there beauty in color.

After a minute it would seem she would snap into reality and shake her head away from me.

"Leave you 3.." Id say looking towards toga, dabi, and kurogiri. They would exchange glances and soon leave in their own ways. 

(No One's POV)

Your eyes kept down at your legs as the red eyed boy in a mans body would speak to you in a suprisingly low and calming voice

"If you relax a bit ill get you something to eat and drink.."

"I-. Tch.. Like id trust to drink or eat anything from a villain.." You'd grunt and look to the side, still suprised at how gentle his voice got.

"Tch. Fine suit yourself, but ill make some and bring it in anyway.." Hed say with a small frown as he put the hand back on his face and left the room, making sure to lock the door so you don't leave.

As he was at the bar making whatever he was planning into food. You sat there, pondering at the fact that his voice went from complete villain to.. Something sweet and gentle-ish? 'should i trust the food..? He sounded kind of genuine about it' you thought and sat on the decision to just wait and see what your gut picks. Youd wonder when a report would go out about you being missing and you were still slightly frightened at the fact you were kidnapped, you wondered if ua would send a search team for you. None the less, you were still a bit curious about the league, and thought you could get information from being here. Your mind wondered until a bit later..

*Creeeeak*

CLIFF HANGER AND OMGGG YAY I PUT MORE WORDS IN THIS PART THEN THE 1ST PART, Im so proud of mahself. 😂 I really do hope im getting better at this, im getting idea on idea and i have issues with ending the pages -w- i wanna put the story into one page cuz i just wanna write and write but thats too much to keep track of. Anyway i rlly hope yall enjoy this chapter, ill probably make another tomorrow or stay up late and make a chapter tonight. Bai ppl!

1041 words!!