𝟤

𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖤𝖤𝖯𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖦

__________________________

Another day has gone by, the new day had started with [name] waking up and then everyone else

As soon as everyone was dressed, they had headed out too the market. What else are you to do? "Why couldn't we just take the wagon [name]..." Tommy griped.

[name] laughed at his attitude. "We don't always need to ride in it, it's a nice change in once a while." Fundy who was walking beside her nodded.

"C'mon Toms, It could end up being fun!" Tubbo smiled up at his friend. The gremlin sighed before smiling a small smile, nodding his head slightly. "If you say so Tubbo."

A few jokes and small talks were threw around the walk to the market, most of them about what they should get.

Slowly the chatter of people and shop bells could be heard in the distance as they reared their destination. Once they all stepped in Tubbo was off in a flower shop with Tommy trailing behind him, meanwhile Fundy went to some random trinket store for who knows what.

Probably for a new pin for his hat.

Rummaging through a bag she brought with her she pulled out a piece of paper. All sorts of things were scribbled off and or ripped off, other then that a list of things to get at the market was written near the bottom.

'let's see...'

Cramped in the bottom she had wrote down:

Wheat
Eggs
Flowers
Fruits
(apples, mango, watermelon, melon dew, strawberries, oranges, and grapes.)
Honey
Cloth
Healing potions
Sugar

[name] breathed out a breath she was holding and looked through the crowds of people until she found her first stop. Mrs. Silks sunny hills store, here she would be able to get...well if she is right the wheat, eggs, and honey and sugar.

Mrs. Silks store was decorated with plants and vines on the outside, the brick walls a grey-ish white with a cute brown window facing the forest. The roof was a black metal, really one of the only stores that had a metal roof.

Reaching over to grab the doors handle, grasping it she twisted it open as a little bell went off alerting that some one had entered the store.

"Mrs. Silk are you here!" [name] Called out until a women around her 30's stepped out and waved at her. "Hello [name], is there a certain thing you would like today?" Mrs. Silk tilted her head slightly, a smile still adorning her face.

[name] nodded her head handing her her list. "Just some wheat, eggs, sugar, and honey today." The lady nodded and went to grab everything leaving [name] Alone.

'ring...ring' the bell went off again. Inside stepped a female with brown hair that had a white side to it. If it were to go into full detail it probably be like this.

The right side of it was a light but dark brown while the left was a white snowy color. Not to mention the rainbow that went through the middle. Finishing it off it was brought into a ponytail. Two horns stuck out from her head that circled around two sheep ears, one being brown and the other white.

Her skin was a pale but fair which complimented her green eyes.

[name] looked back over to the counter, soon enough the sheep lady was standing behind her waiting in line. Footsteps echoed through a different room as the older lady had brought [name] her items.

"Here you go!" She smiled at the women before stepping away letting the other person order, the bell went off again once [name] was out and heading to the next store.

"H-Hey, wait up!" Addressed a females voice. Looking back the same white haired lady was behind her. Her face beamed when she had gotten the [hair color] girl to see her.

"You dropped something." In her hand was the note paper with her groceries on it. [name] mumbled a small 'oh' and gently grabbed the paper smiling at the lady.

"Thank you!"

Small patches of blush appeared on the sheep lady's face as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "It's no problem so don't sweat it.."

"My names y/n."

'Even her name is pretty...' Her face grew redder by the second then it was before, surely she isn't catching feelings right away right? HA IMAGINE THAT-

Knocking herself out of her thoughts she tried saying her name without stuttering. "I-I um... my name i-is Puffy, Captain puffy!"