Quick A/N

A huge credit to MisterZei for creating such wonderful DDLC boys art! They are so amazing!

Fun fact: The reason why I got hookes by DDLC is because of MisterZei's Your Reality video of Moniko (Cover by Caleb).

You should to check it out! He also has a Deviantart (where I manage to download the DDLC boys Sprites) and he also have a Doki Doki Forever male version video.

Anyway, this book would have a romance category between Moniko and the reader. But don't worry, after this, I would also be making other DDLC fanfic which will focus on: Satori x reader, Yuki x reader, and Naruki x reader.

Yes, this would be a female reader because I don't know how to do a gender neutral one yet. BUT, I'll try my best to lessen the use of the word 'she/her' so you guys who wished this is a GN! Reader could still read it.

If any one of you would be asking; will this have the same story line of the original DDLC game but with male counterparts?

Answer: No. Because I'm pretty sure a lot of people have already done that. Though, that doesn't mean that I won't be using the script used at the original content of the game.

Are the MC and the Player will be same on this story? Read it to find out.

I won't be able to update frequently because I am a student who have a grade that is needed to be maintained.

My English is not perfect, okay? It's not my first language. I understand that there would be a lot of technical mistakes, and plot holes on my story so feel free to critique it (Just make sure to pick your words when talking. I have a lot of insecurities, and currently having problems with my mental health.)

Now that's done, enjoy reading the story!