Lance felt something strange about that boy. Although his smile was charming, his eyes showed sadness. He recognized it, a facade he had to put through every day so they wouldn't worry about him. Lance was thinking of introducing himself later but for now, he could only think of two things.

One, he needs to study.

And two, about the wedding that never came to be.

.

.

.

Although everyone kept asking Levi to stop moving around and walking, he wasn't one to listen. Especially when it came to cleaning up his office.

Finally, it was moving out of the office day. Levi had found another place he could do his paperwork. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, except that it had too many memories and he wanted to start new.

It hurt him to a certain extent. He never thought too much of his office before but now every single detail about it started to create a nostalgic feeling inside of him.

A lot of his books were now in boxes, most of which were a gift by Erwin, Hange, and his squad when he first came to the Survey Corps. He didn't know how to read but slowly each book taught him something new and he got better at it.

His desk was still in here and the small memory of him being called 'Captain' for the first time crossed his mind. He was really embarrassed and couldn't believe some ex-criminal could ever be referred to such a high status.

Then, there was his chair. More like a single sofa, red and made out of velvet. It was probably one of the most expensive things he had and it was a gift given by Nile. It was of good taste and Levi had no doubt that his wife was the one who picked it.

Tragically, it was something that was going to remain here.

He had too many memories of that sofa.

Some he wished he could forget.

Things were getting heated too fast. The moment Maria entered his office, Levi just knew exactly what was going to happen. He looked at her with such passion, the way every woman wished to be looked at by their lover.

She sat on top of his desk, which Levi was thankful for because he could kiss her more comfortably. He placed his hands around her neck, trying to be as close to her as possible. Maria touched the folds of Levi's clothes, caressing the marks of his well-built body.

Levi was going crazy with the flavor of her lips, vanilla. Something so luxurious and impossible for him to have. Maria was an impossible dream for him, caramel eyes, lavender perfume, and vanilla skin. How someone like her was even alive was a wonder to him.

He immediately felt himself go hard as he felt Maria unbuckling his belt.

"Can I make love to you?" Maria asked for permission and Levi could never describe the feeling he felt in his stomach whenever she would say things like that.

"You don't have to ask," Levi kissed her again, this time his hands cupped her face. "I'm your servant, I'm all yours."

They smile at each other and their lips touch again, already feeling that the ecstasy of knowing that their clothes will soon leave their bodies.

But they were interrupted.

There knocks on the door.

"Captain Levi! This is Cadet Jones, can I come in?"

One Last Time: One More Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें