Idiots and Cats...

Depuis le début

"Don't you want to stay with him for a little longer?" You asked him and he gained a scary aura.

"Although he isn't a bad guy, he still isn't anyone that you need to be overly concerned about." Miyamura put it plainly and you smiled.

"Quick, Simple, and easy to remember! I like it!" "Don't just accept it!" The man shouted at you. "At least introduce me to them."

"Shindo Koichi. A second year in High School, my ex-classmate. That's it." Miyamura bluntly said.

"I can't believe this... it's as if only the main points are being said..." Kyoko said as Tooru walked up.

"Miyamura.. you know this guy?" He asked him.

"Eh? No, not at all." Miyamura lied and waved his hands.

"Didn't you just say he was an ex-classmate?" You asked him and Shindou bowed.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Miyamura's best friend, Shindou. I know all there is to know about that guy." The man stood up straight and smiled. "In his third year of junior high, he was 158cm tall; and weighed 44kg. His eyes were both 1.0 diopters. He said once he was interested in ***San from the next class."

"WHY DO YOU EVEN KNOW THIS?! YOU BASTARD!!!" Miyamura shouted.

"158cm."

"44kg."

"1.0"

You and Kyoko smirked. "Ayasaki."

"But this is another time I've seen Miyamura act so violently." Tooru said and you sighed.

"I know, usually he only does that to me rarely." You said something concerning.

"Wait, second year?" Tooru asked. "Seventeen? How could you've been classmates?"

"No, I'm eighteen." Shindou said with a smile.

"It's because this guy's an idiot." Miyamura hit his shoulder. "An idiot who doesn't look like it."

"That's too much, I'm from Hachisaka High after all." He said as you all flinched.

"HACHI HIGH!!! He's smart. He must be good at studying." Their opinion of Shindou dramatically went up!

"Hachi High, the best grades in the area. It's pretty impressive to get in." You told them as Kyoko looked in amazement.

"A Hachi High Student..." Her sparkes went into your face.

"Ah, but still, I really want to go to Katagiri." Shindou said.

"Why so?" Miyamura asked as Shindou whispered something to him. You couldn't tell way it was but Miyamura put his hand over his mouth so you figured it had to do with Kyoko.

"Sigh, honestly. If you want to talk, they don't we find somewhere cooler." You said and started to walk away.

"Eh? Should we go to a family restaurant?" Tooru asked as Kyoko gripped her bag.

"Guys will have to treat." "EH?!" You all shouted. "THAT JUST LEAVES YOU!!"

"Hurry up, Miyamura." Kyoko ignored you complaints as you looked at Shindou.

"So, I don't know if you know this. But Miyamura-"Shut. It." Miyamura gripped your face again as Shindou laughed.

"Ahahaha! You can make him like that too! We should hang out mo-"No." Miyamura squeezed Shindou's face as you smiled. Seems like you've got a new friend at least.
———————
"Yep, you're...sniff...definitely sick." You looked at the thermometer as Souta was worried.