。゚゚ 'ˎ˗
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-weight-
1 7 5 l b s .

-height-
6 ' 3 "

-body structure-
E c t o m o r p h - M e s o m o r p h

-complexion-
He is of a dark-complexioned, with slightly olive undertones.

-eye colour-
His eyes has tints of rusted reds, purples and pinks around his iris. Making it seem almost like a copper red.
from a far.

-hair colour{style-
His hair is almost a either medium brown or auburn brown. With the tips being highlighted, a blondish orange.

-distinguishing features-
The scars across his chin and neck. As well as the orange marking across his under eye, and upper cheek.

-attire-
Ruvan likes loose, and breathable material in his clothing. He wears as minimal as he can. He mostly wears blouses and harem pants. He loves to decorate his body, and hair with jewelry.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
˗

ˏˋ 。゚゚

。゚゚'ˎ˗

。゚゚'ˎ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-Personality-
Ruvan is witty- he is known for his humours or more so sarcastic remarks. Not many may understand his jokes, since you can hardly even tell if he is joking or genuinely being serious. He is wise- knowing how to differ from right and wrong, having a good common sense and judgment. Which makes him seem trustworthy to thus around him. Vengeful- he holds grudges easily and for a long run. So, one has to be careful in what way they speak or act around him. As if he deems anything disrespectful, he'll rise to bite your ass back. So, you better be in his good side. Aggresive- he very much short matched. He can easily anger and act upon it, without much regret afterwards.

-Positive traits-
Quick thinker. He is very flexible in what he does. He can quickly solve any problem or situations anyone or even himself could have. Which comes in handy with his smarts and learning just as fast.

Mindful. He is aware of feelings, energies and his environment. This helps him become conscious with people and in some way connect to them.