A lot has Changed

Start from the beginning

"I'll do the same thing from telling him why you really here." Brian told him as he handed Dani his beer. Which she took a sip from. "Dom but you probably already knew that." Dom introduced himself to Dani.

"Dania but everybody calls me Dani." Dani smiled. Then Campos came over to them. "Wassup fellas? Lady." Campos said. "Hey how you doing?" Brian asked as he dapped him up. "Are you having a good time?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm having a great time." Brian answered. "Déjà vu anyone?" Dani thought than chuckled.

"Come on follow me." Campos said. They followed and sat down. Campos talked to both Brian and Dom. "I got everyone but, you. You must keep a low profile." Campos said to Dani.

She smiled and nodded, "I guess so."

Campos relaxed in his chair. "Do y'all know each other?" He asked. "He used to date my sister." Dom answered. Dani chuckled along side Brian. "What about you two? How do you know each other?" Campos asked Brian and Dani.

They looked at each other and back at Campos. "We're engaged." Brian answered. "Sì. You're a lucky man." Campos told Brian. "How is that?" Brian asked. "You're still breathing and you got her at the end of it." Campos smiled.

Dom chuckled.

Campos poured four shots. "To the lady's we loved and lost." Campos turned his head to Dom as he continued "and to you two getting married." He finished as he looked at Brian and Dani.

They took the shots. "So, what's Braga about?" Brian asked. "You know, he's just one of us. Came up from the streets. Now, he's a shot caller. Boss of bosses bosses. See all these cats in here? Anyone of them would die for Braga." Campos answered.

"Including you?" Dani asked.

He looked at her, "Especially me."

Some guy walked to Campos and whispered in his ear. "Enjoy the party guys. Clubs yours. Whatever you want. Boozes, drugs, it's all good. Congrats again you two." Campos explained and left.

"Bragas ours." Brian said to Dom without looking at him. "I'm taking the whole house down." Brian said as he grabbed Dani's hand and walk off.

"Good luck." Dom said loud enough for Dani to hear.

~

Brian and Dani walked down a hall. Passing people and such. He held her closely. "Stay close." He whispered to her. "Gotcha." Dani whispered back. Brian stopped when he saw a bodyguard by the door and pulled Dani in front of him and smashed his lips onto her's.

Dani slipped her tongue in his mouth, deepening the kiss. It was hard but, Brian pulled away. "Later, D." Brian said and pecked her lips again than they began to walk again.

Dani pouted.

They walked up the stairs in the dark blue room.

Brian grabbed Dani's hand tighter as they started to approach something down a hall.

Brian looked into the crack of the door to see a old dude and Campos taking a shot. Brian moved quickly with Dani right behind him.

~

With Dom he handed downstairs into a garage. He walked in to see a few cars. He also saw a car that had those same things as the burn marks at Letty's crash.

"Something interests you about this car?"

It was Gisele.

"Just admiring the bodywork." Dom answered.

"Are you one of those boys who prefers cars over women?" Gisele asked. Dom looked her up and down. "I'm one of those boys who appreciate a fine body regardless." Dom said. "Your car?" Dom asked.

"It's Felix's car. You'll make him rendezvous. He'll be needing you for now. Now that I know your taste in cars, what about your women?" Gisele asked.

"It all starts with the eyes. She's gotta have those kind of eyes that can look through the bullshit. The good in someone. Twenty percent angel. Eighty percent devil. Gotta have that. Ain't afraid to get a little bit of edge and grease under her fingernails." Dom explained.

Gisele walked up towards him. "That doesn't sound anything like me." She pouted.

"It ain't." With that Dom walked away.

( thank you so much for 11k ❤️ i love you all so much, thank you for the constant love and support it means the world to me, my notifications has been filled with votes and a few comments from this book. remember to stay safe, be kind, and nice to everyone.

-Rae )