Blacktop

Sometime later that night they needed new cars so they called up some familiar faces.

Dani decade while she was home was to get a shower and eat. She wore white knitted crop top and black basketball shorts with white Nikes.

Two cars pulled up.

"Fonzie and Phobo glad you could join us." Roman said.

"We heard you boys wanted to get rid of those cracker jack toys." Phobo said.

"Naw actual we just figured those cars you got deserve better drivers which is why we're gonna take them off your hands." Brian informed very calmly.

"Why don't we settle this now." Phobo started walking up to him, but his chick pulled him back.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. How about we settle this on the blacktop huh." Tej said.

"Each car does a back to back tag team style with slips." Tej explained.

"Loser walks home." Suki added and walked up to Fonzie.

"We came to race." Fonzie says.

"Load them up than." Tej said.

"Come on man let's get these cars." Roman said. Dani walked behind them.

To be honest Dani really wanted to do since she was perfect at race tag.
It was her favorite.

Brian explained somethings to Roman.

"Brian how about you let your girl do it." Suki said.

Brian looked at Dani.

"Dani can't drive." Brian said.

"No she can drive alright. She's hella good at tag." Suki winked at Dani.

Truth is, Dani and Suki have been best friends since 7th grade.

"You think you can take them?" Brian asked Dani.

"Yeah. They don't look like much." Dani responded.

"You cool with that Roman?" Brian asked. Roman nodded. "Less work for me."

She took Roman's car and drove up to the line.

Tej explained the rules and what would be happening.

Tej backed up. Everyone yelling for who they want to win. Unlike Roman who was talking trash Dani just looked forward. She had done this millions of times.

Dani looked over to Brian who nodded his head at her.

Suki did her thing and before she drove off Dani winked at Brian.

She went off fast.

She went really fast passing Phobo and turned. Passing the him as he was stilling trying to get to the barrels. She even flipped him off and made first which cause Brian to speed off.

When Brian was coming back Fonzie went on the same road thinking Brian would pull over but nope only made himself pull over.

Over all Brian and Dani won taking the cars.

It had turned midnight and was time for them to go to Pearl.

Dancing and drinking everywhere. They had changed and now Dani was wearing a black tank top with a red bra that was showing the strings. She had on these red loose like running pants. Pairing it with some nice black Nike shoes.

"It's a hoeasis in here bruh." Roman started looking around.

"Yeah. Lot's of potential." Brian answered.