"Jennie-yah.."

My daughter is finally infront of me. She is so near.. I only have the courage to watch her on the tv screen and searched her name on the internet. This is the first time that I finally got to see her personally.

She's beautiful.

"Don't." Sang ah warned when Jennie was about to take a step towards me.

"Didn't you see what that crazy woman did to me? She almost killed me! Don't go near her Jennie-yah! She will harm you!"

My tears fell as I shook my head. I can't find my voice, I want to tell Jennie that I will never hurt her. I love her.. so much and I will do everything to protect her from harm.

"Eomma.." Jennie said, her voice almost cracking.

My heart ached for her reaction. I can see anger, and I don't know if it's just me but I see hope. Even though she is hurting by seeing me, and she is mad because I left her.. I still saw hope and happiness in her eyes that she is finally face to face with me.

"Eomma.." she called again and finally, she took a step to come near me. "Is that.. really you?"

I nodded and when I touched her, I lost it. I quickly stood up and hugged her tight. I missed her warmth so much.. I can't believe I can live without her warmth. As a mother, I can't accept that I left my daughter for so long.

I will always regret that decision of leaving my Jennie. I will always punish myself for that.

I hugged my daughter tight, and I felt her hand on my back.. I felt her fear of me leaving her. That will never happen again, Jennie-yah.

"I'm sorry.." I said as I heard her cries. "I'm sorry for leaving Jennie-yah."

"I.. hate you!" She cried and that breaks my heart to pieces. "I hate you Eomma! Why?! Why do you have to leave me like that Eomma?! I hate you!"

I caressed her hair as I felt her grip on my blouse. "I'm sorry Jennie-yah." I whispered sincerely.

That's all that I could say to her. "I'm here now, Jennie-yah.. I will never leave you anymore."

"I missed you Eomma.." I heard my daughter say before I felt someone pulled us away from each other.

"Stay away from my daughter!" He said.

I pushed away my tears as I glared at Hyunsuk, Jennie's cheater cruel father. I can't believe I used to love a man like him.

He is nothing but a traitor. A trash.

"You stay away from my daughter!" I said as I held Jennie's right arm. "I am here to take her from you now."

"You have no right! You left her, remember?" Hyunsuk said that made me grit my teeth in anger.

"You made me leave." I answered him.

"Because you cheated on me! You even stole my money for your Bastard's son!"

He is unbelievable. He really believe the lies that Sang ah told him? I am the one who cheated? Really? I never once thought of loving any other man after him! He wrecked my heart to the point that I thought I could die. How can he think of me that dirty?!

"And now, you want to steal my daughter too?! Are you that heartless Ruby?" Hyunsuk took a step towards me and squinted his eyes. "Do you even know that your Bastard's son is trying to pursue my daughter? That bastard--"

"Don't talk about Jongin like that!" I can't help but shout in anger. "Jongin is not a bastard's son! Shut up Hyunsuk! He is the son of my bestfriend, he is hospitalized that time due to an accident and he needs to be operated quick but you didn't listen to me! All you care about is your money when a life of a child is at stake!"

"That child is the son of your secret lover--"

"Argh!" I yelled out of frustration. "It's you who cheated! It's you who pushed me away! You even warned me of disowning Jennie if I come near her! You took all my money from me so how can I get Jennie from you that time?! How can I deprive my daughter of living the life of a princess that she's so used in living--"

"Then why are you here right now if you can't--"

"Because I can't stand you meddling with her happiness!" I shouted with so much rage. I looked at Jennie who was lost and broken. "I'm here to stop you from chaining my daughter. She's not your puppet! She has her own heart and I want her to decide who she will love! Not you, Hyunsuk!"

"She love that Kim Jongin! Your bastard--"

"What's wrong with her liking Jongin? Kai is a nice child.." I said and went to Jennie.

"Nice? He is not enough for my daughter." Hyunsuk laugh. "He will never be enough for Jennie.."

I took a step near Jennie to hold her again but her Dad held her other arm as well.

"Then let her decide. Jennie is old enough." Hyunsuk said, more confident than I thought he would be.

"Jennie-yah.." I called my daughter.

"Choose Jennie." Sang ah said. "Your mom who left you and will surely leave you again, or us who always stay by your side?"

Jennie looked up at Sang ah who smiled at her and then my daughter's eyes went to me. I nodded at her to gave her comfort.

"I choose.. Jongin." She whispered.

***

(A/N: helloooo! This chapter is so dramatic (╥﹏╥) I would never get tired of taking you guys for reading my story and btw, I already published the prologue of my ChanRose story feel free to read it if you also love the PCY couples~ Five more chapters left before the epilogue of this story! Do you gusy want a happy ending?)