Nausious

I woke up to a ringing sound on my phone, it was a call from Jiro.. we had been best friends since middle school. A couple of months ago, she confessed to me! So she is basically my girlfriend. My head hurt badly and I felt like I was gonna puke! I heared a soft knock on my dorm room door but I didn't have the energy to answer.

The mysterious person let themselves in, to my surprise, it was jiro! Jiro saw me on the side of my bed as she ran over and asked if i needed anything.I said I was fine but then not even 20 seconds later I felt something coming up.. I immediately ran to the bathroom at full speed and puked.

Jiro ran with me and when she saw me leaning on the toilet. She said 'woah, you do not look fine. I'll call mr aisawa and tell him you are not going to school and I'll be taking care of you.' I replied with, 'thank you Jiro.. it means alot'

Jiro softly rubbed my back and went abit under my binder. She decided to put my bangs back since they was pretty long. I Leaned down the toilet and puked a couple of times. Jiro kept on saying these words, 'shh, it's alright baby! Is there anything off you eaten today. What did you have for dinner last night?' When I was done puking my guts out! I stood up and flushed the toilet.. after that I just.. collapsed, jiro looked in shock, she immediately carried me and layed me down on the couch.

I woke up and asked her what happened, she said softly,' baby, you collapsed. Go get some rest.' I nodded and I closed my eyes.

*time skip 2 hours*

I opened my eyes abit, I heared some noises in the kitchen, it sounded like somebody was trying to cook but failing badly, I slowly walked to the kitchen and I saw ashido, deku, uraraka and Jiro all cooking, ashido looked at me and hugged me tightly, ashido said 'go to sleep Y/N, your not feeling ok. Go get some rest' uraraka said to ashido, 'tell him what we are doing becuase that might get him to go to sleep' ashido nodded and Jiro came over to carry me onto the couch and smiled 'stay here baby! We have a little surprise for you!' I then fallen asleep.

*time skip 20 minutes*

Deku came in the room and solftly tapped me, I opened my eyes and to my surprise I saw that they made me some soup, I said thank you and eating it on one go. Deku looked at the time and told everybody that is is 10pm and that we should get to bed, we all nodded and went back to our dorms accept for Jiro.

I asked in confusion, 'Kyoyo? Why aren't you going to your dorm?' Jiro looked at me and said, 'im sleeping with you tonight!' I was still confused. Jiro carried me softly and placed me on my bed, she tucked me in and she got in the bed aswell, at this point I was a blushing mess, she smiled becuase she finds it funny when you blush, we both fallen asleep. Once I woke up I was feeling better, when I opened my eyes I saw jiro sitting on my bed and she said calmly, 'are you feeling any better baby?' I smiled and nodded!

Thank you for reading this, my friend really wanted me to make this lol. This is my first watt pad fanfic so yeah lol!