Making the other brother do the same, a giggle left from the twin mouth while holding a plastic full of onigiris.

"Well we can't blame her, she has a reason but beside that did you notice that she has the same uniform like us? " He ask when the brother just nod

While the two walking toward the school they saw someone familiar to them.

"Oyy! Smiley, Angry! Ohayo!" A man yelled from the distance. The man is running towards them while smiling or let just say grinning. while dragging a boy who had a stoic expression plastered on the face.

"Ohayo~ Baji-san and Chifuyu" the two unison. "What's that?" pointing the plastic bag.

"It's a onigiri do you want some. " Smiley offered and the two boys nod and takes onigiri inside.

"I see, you're back at yourself again Chifuyu. " Angry bluntly said to the undercut boy, making the boy choke and pats his chest furiously.

Baji looks at his friend in panic before helping the choking boy to death while the brothers watch them calmly.

"Dude what was that!?" The long hair boy frowned which the boy just replied with an apology.

Chifuyu looks at Angry "What do you mean? Sou-chan".

"Do you think we're dumb? You were acting weird yesterday, every sentence you drop there's always be a stutter its not like you." he bluntly drop infront of Chifuyu which make the blond boy reddish again.

Hakkai who's eating his burger with Takashi, Peh-yan and Chifuyu inside the canteen.

"Chifuyu why are so red? Do you have a fever?" Peh-yan asked the blond flushed boy then putting his hand above on his forehead making the boy shake his head.

The three look at their friend worriedly.

"Matsuno you're late, did something happened?" Draken ask hands on his pocket while Takashi standing beside him looking at the late boy.

"N-no nothing happened" he replied.

"Yo! Chifuyu are you listening?" Baji raised his right eyebrow while looking at friend.

Chifuyu blushed "Y-yeah Baji"

"Hey guys! Let's eat ramen? Hey Chifuyu wanna tag along?" Pa-chin ask patting his shoulder.

"Y-yeah I'm down" he whimpered.

"There he go again blushing, are you gay Matsuno?" Chifuyu shock by the question.

"there's nothing wrong being a gay, well will still accept you." Baji said nonchalantly while munching his onigiri.

Smiley and Angry nod agreeing with Baji. that makes Chifuyu furious so much.

"I'M NOT GAY!" he shout which make all the student passing by looks at them.

"Then what? What's happening to you? We are worried sick okay?" Smiley response placing his hand above the boy shoulder ignoring the stares they're getting from the people who passed by.