sneak peek for the next chapter!

This is a small part of the chapter I am going to write! Hope you enjoy! Also about me not updating often is because I am currently sick but my mom is making me do things so i ain't recovering from being sick- anyway yea onto the sneak peek for the next chapter update!

Sumiko pov
_________________________________________

I was able to find a small house. I knocked on the door and a small child happened to open it.
"Uhh- Hello!" I said. The child stayed quite.
"Uhh- could you lead to me to a direction towards Mt. Sagiri? I got lost and my current trainer is there.." I smiled sheepishly. The child walked into the big estate looking home and came out with someone who looked older than him.
"That is her..she asked me for directions but i don't know it so could you help her aniki..?" I heard a soft voice said.
"Of Course Senjuro!" Said a more loud and energetic voice.

(Yes she meets them. The Rengoku family!)

The gate door opens more to reveal a taller looking person. Maybe around the age of 16?
"Uh..- hello? Do you happen to know the direction to Mt. Sagiri?" I asked politely.
"Of course! But it is quite dark and demon are probably out now so maybe you should stay here for the night!?" He asked but in a energetic and loud voice. I guess it took way to long huh..😅
"I guess..but wouldn't it be a bother to your family?" I asked as in hope to just go to Urokodaki~sensei's home.
"Not at all!" He said. And so I decided I would stay as in to not be rude.

That is all of a sneak peek I can give out- I really want to do some stuff for the upcoming chapter so Sayonara- Yumihiko-chan