𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

It was nine in the morning and most of the team was already back from their mission.

I was on my way to the kitchen and all of a sudden I heard someone screaming, I jogged up to where it was, even though I was tired from training.

"Where the hell is my peanut butter sandwich?!"

As I enter the kitchen I saw Natasha freaking out, every door of the cupboards were open.

"Why are you shouting so loud?" I asked, looking at her directly in the eye. Taking in her reaction she was furious. "Okay, what's wrong, ovaries?" I asked, making her look at me then she gaped.

"What did you — did you ate my sandwich?" She asked as she walks near me.

My heart started beating so fast, not because she was angry but the fact that she was close to me, so close that I can see the features of her face perfectly and so close that I could feel the warmth of her breath... And I stepped back, then answered.

"Don't acuse me with anything, Nat." I defended, making her scoff.

"You're the only one left here, so technically I'm not acussing you, I'm pointing out that you ate my sandwich." She explained in a much rather calmer tone since I thought that she'd pick up a fight.

I kept my mouth shut as I think back about the events earlier, and for the first time in a long time, I furrowed my eye brows in confusion as I slightly bit my lower lip.

"I'm sorry I ate it, I didn't know it was yours, i'm just gonna make a new one if you like." I offered nicely.

She was still narrowing her eyes at me, searching my face as if I was lying to her, and after she did that, her eyes soften and she slightly smiled.

"Okay, all right." There was a tint of blush in her cheeks, but I gave it a little to no attention. "I'll let you pass on this one."

I was now spreading the peanut butter on a bread as she kept her eyes on me, studying my moves

"You look pretty." She mumbled to herself, thinking that I didn't hear her, but I did.

I looked up at her and she has the largest smile ever, and she's just staring at me, it was weird but I think I have that much effect on her.

Simp.

"Hey kid? You here?" Tony's voice appeared, pulling my attention to him, while he looks around the kitchen until his eyes landed on me. He smiled. "Good, you're here, Wanda's going to train you now." He informed and I thanked him before he disapppeared.

I turn my gaze back to the assassin but she was already munching down her sandwich, I made a reaction on my face, but she didn't notice it so.

"I'll see you later then." I stated, turning my heels for me to leave, but again, I heard her yell.

"Thanks, little Carter!"

"No problem, ovaries!"

AT THE TRAINING ROOM

I made my way in, without bothering to look who the people were in there. I looked ahead of me and I stopped the second my eyes landed on Vision who was cupping Wanda's face as she giggled to something he said.

I didn't talk or move, I just watched, until Vision noticed me.

"Hello, Y/N." He greeted along with a smile.

I nodded at him as my eyes swifted to the witch and I could sense that she was a bit disappointed.

"I can come later if you guys are..." I trailed of, but Vision levitated towards me. Levitated!