♡ - 0.1 my favorite place with my favorite person

Start from the beginning

"Woah this ice cream taste so creamy"

"It does, it almost tastes like butter"

I nodded in agreement. "Can I try yours?"

"Sure" I took a lick of his ice cream which was the original flavor.

"Hmm I think I like mine more"

"Well yours is covered with gold"

"It doesn't really add anything but I do feel rich"

He laughed and we continued eating. After we were done, we headed back to the hotel. It was pretty late already, nearing 11 pm so we decided to watch Youtube before heading to bed.

The next morning I woke up, Keiji's arms wrapped around me. I giggled before grabbing my phone to take a picture. I didn't want to get up but I always take way longer to get ready. I had planned out the whole day and I didn't want to start late. I brushed my teeth, did my skincare, and changed into my outfit. I went back over to see Keji still fast asleep. I walked over to his side of the bed gently shook his shoulder.

"Keiji, wake up"

"Noooo" he whined.

"Keijiiiii"

"5 more minutesss"

"Fine but that's it after" I pouted.

"Thank you y/n" he whispered.

"Anything for you, but you better be up in 5"

"Mhm" I ruffled his hair as I pulled out my phone and scrolled through social media.

About 15 minutes later we left the hotel to a restaurant I wanted to try out. I know there were these types of restaurants in Tokyo but I heard that this one was super tasty. After 10 minutes of walking, we walked into the restaurant and were greeted by an employee.
"Welcome in. How many?"

"2 please" I responded. She nodded, grabbed 2 menus and motioned us to follow her. We were seated at a small booth which had a cozy atmosphere. We flipped through the menu before deciding what to get. Keiji called over the waiter so we could order.

"What can I get for you guys?"

"Can I get the berry pancakes?" I asked

"Yep and for you?" he replied, turning towards Keiji.
"I'll have the blueberry ones please"

"Okay and would you two like anything to drink?"

"Hmm I think I'll have the strawberry matcha latte" I replied.

"I'll have the hojicha cold brew," Keiji said, closing the menu.

"Okay so one berry pancakes, one blueberry pancakes, one strawberry matcha latte, and one hojicha cold brew, correct?"

We both nodded.

"Okay great, that'll be out in a few." he said, taking our menus.

ABout 15 minutes later we got our orders and the pancakes were so pretty. They were the fluffy ones that jiggled when you shook the plate.

"Woah Keiji look" I exclaimed, shaking the plate. "They're so jiggly" I giggled.

He laughed and hummed in agreement. We dug into the food and it was so delicious. We quickly ate since it tasted so good. The drinks were also good and mine was so pretty. We soon finished and paid before heading to the main event.

(Here are photos of pancakes from a place I went to in Japan.)

)