𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Of course. Shake." I replied awkwardly. "And likewise."

She furrowed her eye brows. "Right, follow me." She gestured.

I followed the woman who's name is Natasha, such a boring name, anyways, on our way there, I noticed a lot of agents looking at our direction and I didn't mind them any attention since it felt nothing, even if their eyes were prying. But then I accedentally read their thoughts.

"Who is she?"
"She looks so arrogant and out of place."
"I wonder what she's like in bed."
"She looks fiesty."

I was so busy with their thoughts that I didn't even notice that I was in a different room with now faces of the 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes'.

"The intern is here. Hi kid. I'm guessing you've met the tripple imposter, so it's time for ours." He smiled politely at me as he leans back on his chair.

"There's no need, really, everyone knows you guys, even a fetus knows your existance." I replied and some of them shuffled uncomfortably in their seats.

"All right, and how did you know that exactly?" Tony eyes me skeptically.

"I don't have to, like I said, even a fetujs knows your existance." My voice still monotone, and I saw how they all went from relaxed to uneasiness.

The room fell silent as everyone just stared at me, except one. I turned to look at the woman earlier and without even doing so, I accedentally read her mind.

"She's weird, but pretty, guess that's an advantage?"

"Why, thank you, Nat." I stated, breaking the ice all at once and as usual they all looked confused.
"I didn't mean to, but uhm, I have powers. I can read minds, change reality and move things with my head." I added and now everyone seems like a weight had lifted off their shoulders.

"That's a lot of powers, but can I ask you a question?" Clint asked.

"Ask away Hawkere."

He chuckled ever so lightly. "How did you end up making people call you 'The girl that has no feelings' that was long, but why?" The arrow man asked.

"It's obviously in the name - I have no feelings, I can't feel physical pain and emotional pain. I know it sounds weird but trust me when I say that I don't even know it's a gift or a curse." I replied sternly.

"How's that supposed to work?" A man with thick Sokovian accent asked this time. Pietro.

"Yeah I figured... So, can any of you please shot me or throw me into the wall." I suggested and they all shared a look. "Just harm me."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Steve and Nat stated in unison.

"But she said please." Sam points out, wiggling his eye brows and something tells me that he's going to enjoy this.

No one said anything in protest as I stood in front of Sam. He then shoots me all the way back in to the wall, and as always I can't feel anything, nothing, no pain.

And as I was about to stand up, I saw everyone surrounding me and asking if I was okay so I responded.

"I'm okay, see that's what I'm talking about."

"But your bleeding." Wanda stated, looking directly at your forehead.

"Oh, right I forgot, I cant feel pain but I can still be injured, but I don't feel anything." I explained and most of them hummed in response.

"That's amazing but I need to see that wound." Bruce stated as he walks near me.

"Oh." I looked at Tony as if seeking for approval which he nodded.