Chapter VIII

*Chapter VIII

Disclaimer: I DO NOT owned the Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Prince of Tennis..

“FLASHBACKS”

“Normal Conversation”

“Foreign Language”

‘thoughts’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving Tsuna and Gokudera in the living room, Ryoma draw out his phone and dialed the certain greatest hitman’s number.

Just after one ring, someone with a high-pitched voice answered from the other line.

“Ciao~”

“Tennis court. Namimori train station. Now.”

Ryoma quickly hang up without waiting for any response.

He knew Reborn wouldn’t mind since he knew this meeting will benefit the greatest hitman too.

He took and wore his favorite white-cap with a letter ‘R’ printed on it.

He eyed the door of the living room briefly before leaving.

Several minutes of walking he reached the meeting place and found the infant in the middle of the court.

The moment he entered the court, multiple bullets were sent to his direction but he just simply dodged all of it and smirked.

“Mada Mada dane…”

Reborn smirked, tilting his fedora up to show the glint of amusement in his onyx orbs.

“Spill it out. I’m listening.”

Ryoma slowly approach the infant and he halted in front of him. Golden orbs and Dark Onyx orbs stared at each other, no one is backing away.

“Its about Tsuna…” Ryoma sighed inaudibly and narrowed his eyes in the starry sky.

“I know you’re digging information’s about Tsuna.. but I want you to know that you don’t need to do that…”

“Tsunayoshi, is the younger twin of Sawada Tsukasa and the youngest son of the Sawada Family but….”

Reborn shadowed his eyes and waited for Ryoma to continue.

“Tsuna didn’t exist on them. They don’t love him and they throw him like a rotten trash 8 years ago…” Ryoma gritted his teeth, eyes narrowed dangerously.

“Your mission is to train Sawada Tsukasa, the future Vongola Decimo… Tsuna is out of that and he was no longer involved in that family… I am his only family left… If ever you will involved him about the matter of the Sawada family… I wont hesitate to kill you with my own hands…. ”

Reborn glared dangerously at Ryoma but the emerald-haired boy didn’t wavered.

“Are you trying to threaten me?”

“Who knows…”

“You’re being too cocky Ryoma..”