09 - exam trial 001, failed.

Start from the beginning

His muscles ached with a feeling he couldn't describe, his bones felt brittle and old. Almost as if a single movement could shatter them in an instant. All of a sudden—he felt hot—brimming with exhilarating energy. Was that his quirk? He could still feel (Y/n)'s hand on his forehead, it was cooling—the opposite of the heat wave he was going through. It started to gather, whatever it was. The energy started to gather and circle around his heart, it was making the green haired woman's instincts go off the charts. The foreseeing impulses that she's accumulated over the years—were telling her to go away as far as she could.

However—she didn't understand, why would it be telling her to get away from him? Or rather, the new quirk? The woman clenched her left gloved fist and ignored the ringing in her ears. She noticed Izuku's chest start glowing green, more specifically, his heart. She scrunched her eyebrows together and looked back at him, he wasn't crying blood anymore so that was a good thing. She was already getting ready to send him through his mental exam, it would loop into differing scenarios until he overcomes them. But she didn't know if his heart glowing was going to intervene or not, it was peculiar that's for sure.

She grew more concerned once she heard the familiar buzzing of energy coming from his chest as well. Then his hands started to glitch, 'The hell's happening?' Izuku couldn't hold back anymore, he was trying his best to do so—so (Y/n) wouldn't get hurt but it just wouldn't stop growing. The green light was getting brighter and brighter by the second, "Let go of it Izuku." She put up a forcefield around Lucerito—whom was sleeping on the tiny couch only some feet away from the green haired duo. The energy was let out before she could raise one above herself. The exam started at the same time she was blasted back by a massive shockwave.

The walls cracked and the windows shattered, (Y/n)'s back collided with the wall, she let out a gasp. 'Holy fuck...my ribs are broken?' She definitely punctured a lung, she concluded that when she took a breath in and wheezed. The ground shook under the shockwave's clutches. The entirety of the Shizuoka prefecture felt the shockwave, the forcefield surrounding Lucerito shattered once it was grazed—but the green haired woman immediately put up another one as she was healing her ribs. Izuku's heart kept letting out pulsates and throbs—physical ones that kept doing damage. She heard the screams of her fellow apartment complex neighbors.

That's when she remembered that the windows were shattered. She scurried past the boy and looked out the open—broken—window. The wind blew in her face and the pulsates tried to knock her out of the building but she planted her feet firmly on the floor. One glance was enough to see how much damage the shockwave actually did, and it was vast for sure. The lights were shattered and buildings were crumbling to their feet, build boards were falling and skyscrapers were racking. The heroes were acting immediately as civilians recorded the chaos that was rapidly increasing.

'Holy fuck...!' There was a wispy green outline that enveloped every living thing in the prefecture—including plants and excluding humans. The green started to swirl around everything and it created some sort of funnel—(Y/n) could see it happening with the trees nearby. The tip of the funnel was traveling to the green haired boy, and his heart was happily taking all of the energy in. 'This is just great...this'll lead the heroes right to us.' A flat circular pad materialized hovering right above her palms—more like a glowing disc, she jumped out of the window and smoothly landed on the ground.

"Alrightt." She squatted and pressed the disc onto the ground, "Expand." The disc expanded and covered every part that was affected by the shockwave—the effect was instant. "Restore." Everything started to rebuild itself and mend together, the buildings placed themselves back and the plants were filled up with life again. Everyone that was hurt during all that was healed, everything returned back to normal. But it was too late for (Y/n) to erase it all from everyone's memories, she flew back up to where Izuku was still letting out bursts—she grazed her hand against the building and let her quirk restore it as well.