Chapter 15~ Forced

Not edited- anyways, second chapter of the day so you all better vote n comment...

FSKSFHFB I LOVE WRITING. Well sometimes I don't but that's not the point here, anyways, u all have fun w this one...

When this gets 1K+ Comments then it alr has and 400+ Votes then it alr does I'll think bout writing another chapter.

Bella Hale

The woman whose eyes are filled with fake pity look at me with a small smile, I wrap my arms around my stomach when I look at myself in the wedding dress I was basically forced into.

Viktor said something about him putting it on me himself if I didn't comply, and that's why I'm standing here in this dress.

But the sick part is that it fits me like a glove. As if he's been watching me, like he's been in my closet to see my sizes, almost like he's had his eyes on me for weeks. Maybe even months...

"You look beautiful," the woman tries cheering me up but when she goes to touch me I step away, not giving her another look before ripping the pin that held my veil up off and throwing it to the floor. Lifting my dress as I sit on the couch.

"Get out," I point to the door and she sighs, "I'm trying to help you," she says, but the glare she sends me shows that everyone in this place is far from nice.

I was about to talk but before I could let a word out she beat me to it, "you will marry him, carry the heir of his mafia and become his wife" she almost spits out, stepping closer to me as if she's trying to intimidate me.

The whole pitiful and kind act is far out the window, she's about my age I assume, short and somewhat decent looking.

"People would kill to marry him, why can't you just shut up and take the opportunity?" she asks, and when I see the way her face turns red I raise an eyebrow, she has a crush on her little boss, doesn't she?

She can have him...

That's why she pressed extra hard while putting concealer on my bruises and cleaning up my lip, "I have no idea why he'd choose you," the maid scoffs at me.

"You want him?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest and she rolls her eyes.

My eyes scan her body slowly, "take him, I'd be thankful" I mutter as my eyes fall to the clock and I see that I have to be out there in 15 or else Viktor will come in here and drag me there himself.

That crazy man had everything set up weeks before I even got here, he knew what he wanted and did everything he could to get it.

"Be ready when I come to get you in 15 minutes," she lets out a bitter laugh before walking out of the room. I wait for the door to close and the lock clicks from the outside before I push myself out of my seat.