Introductions

Welcome to our plot shop! Here the admins will share plots for your use

As with any plot shop, we will start off with some rules.

001 — Be respectful! We have the right to not give you a plot if we don't feel you're well enough equipped for it.

002 — Each admit is in charge of their own plots. Who created the plot will be written at the top of the form, along with the plot existing under the author's divider. Admins should not be approving requests for others plots and, if you see this happening, report it to the original creator and do not accept the plot.

003 — Have the first chapter (actual, written chapter, not the pre-story information) up within a week. Extensions may be given if you have personal issues, though that's up on the individual admin to decide if they want to give it to you or not. This is just to make sure we don't have people hoarding plots they don't have the time or energy to write.

004 — Read the plot completely and closely before taking it. Password: favorite character. Each admin writes different amounts of details, and will allow for different amounts of changes to their plots. Don't assume they all have the same rules for their plots. I'm fact, it might be advised to check out the rules for their own plot shops, if they have any.